Broken Bond Ch.15/ Pg.3

“T…thank you I’ll be here sir.” Elias nods then gets out of the room, and moves along as he moves he then takes cover as he sees 3 guards with rifles guarding the area where the screaming is coming from “dammit, those guards are blocking that room.”

Johnny then speaks “you have to get in there Elias, who knows what is happening behind those doors.” Elias nods “I’ll figure something out.” He checks his gear, but finds only a flash grenade. “If I use this it’ll make too much noise.” He takes a deep breath then rolls out of cover and takes out the three guards with his silenced pistol, almost being detected and fired upon.

Once he takes them out he quickly sprints through the doors and is surprised at what he sees. “ Tommy, and Tina!” he quickly goes to the two pups, and hears Tina “Uncle Elias, pwease help us out of here, w…where’s mommy?” Elias quickly cuts the two pups out from the ropes, then looks at them “don’t worry you two are safe I’m here to get you out of here.” He grabs Tina and brushes her hair back “who did this to you?”

Tina then remains still, and points “h…he did.” Elias turns around, and sees Jacob standing right behind him “ I knew you’d be here, you just couldn’t stay away from helping those pigs that have been chasing me.”

“Tommy, Tina stay back.” Tommy , and Tina stay still as they watch “you’ve lied to me Jacob, you said Mas-Cismuchrt was dead, but that’s not what I saw earlier!” Jacob chuckles menacingly “oh, Elias I’ve lied to you ever since we first met, but you were too dumb to figure it out.” Elias growls “oh, I may have been dumb back then, but this time I’ve got more brains then you.”

“no matter Elias, I’ve already got what I wanted, now it's time I deal with you!” he tosses a flash and Elias quickly grabs tommy, and Tina then covers their faces with his chest. “whenever he throws something like that cover your eyes” Tina and tommy nod “I’ll handle him you two find somewhere to hide .”

“aww, you think the little ones will be able to hide anywhere?  this room is very small even to them.” Jacob comes out behind Elias and pushes him to the floor “come on Elias get up, and fight me.”  Elias stands up then looks at Jacob “come on hit me, show me how much you hate me all the lies I told you.” Elias growls and  tackles Jacob through the glass door a loud shattering noise is heard as they break the glass door, and cut themselves with some broken glass.

Jacob kicks Elias off him and quickly goes for his knife , it doesn’t take long til' Elias grabs his knife, and collides his blade with Jacob’s “I’m not letting you escape not this time Jacob!” Jacob growls as he stares down Elias “who, said I was going to escape?” Jacob snarls as he is face to face with Elias.

Elias thinks fast and punches Jacob on his face then grabs the knife and forces it out of his hand “gahh, my arm!” Jacob quickly dodges the blade as Elias swings at him almost slicing his throat, and chest  he then slides under Elias' swing, then punches his gut, as Elias stumbles. Jacob takes the advantage, and knocks the knife to the wall making it cleanly stab into it. He then roundhouse kicks Elias forcing him to a wooden crate.

Elias, sees Jacob’s fist coming towards his face, and quickly counters, and punches Jacob’s stomach. “close but not close enough Jacob!” Jacob holds his stomach then looks at Elias “heh, you’re good Elias.” Jacob then notices Rylee come down from the ceiling and lands silently behind Elias, her hood on and her dark blue eyes glowing dimly.

“like I said Jacob, I’ve been smarter then you have ever been, Mas-Cismuchrt is just using you.” Jacob chuckles “if he was using me he wouldn’t have paid me for offering him, a chance.” Elias growls “I know what I’m telling you Jacob, I’m trying to help you out!”

Jacob rolls his eyes “I don’t need your help Elias, you’re no longer my friend, I’m not giving up, on my dream.” Elias growls “you, little…” suddenly a gun shot is heard and Elias screams in pain as he falls to the floor, due to being shot on his foot. “Ahh, my fucking foot!”

“what’s the matter Elias, can’t feel your foot!” Elias then gets his gun and fires at Jacob, hitting him on his shoulder making him yelp in pain as blood shoots out of his shoulder “you, mother fucker!” Elias then gets his hand stepped on by Rylee “gnn!” Rylee then kicks Elias on his stomach making him groan in pain.

“agent, right?” Rylee kneels down in front of him “for a agent you’re not as smart as they say.” She giggles then goes to help Jacob up “come on love let’s get out of here, agent Mendes is done  for anyway.” Elias tries covering his wound but grits his teeth as he feels the pain build up more.

As he sits there he hears Johnny “agent Mendes what’s happening, why aren’t you chasing after him he’s going to get away” Elias, replies  “i…I’m…only here for the hostages, n-nothing else he sits up, and begins to crawl towards Tina, and tommy.

“T-Tina, Tommy, come out they’re gone, we have to get out of here fast!”

“uncle Elias you’re hurt!” the two pups quickly run to him, and stay close to him “gnn, I may be hurt but I can still keep going.” Tommy takes off his bandana and quickly wraps it around Elias’ foot “gnn, c-careful.”

Tommy looks at Elias “dad, showed me this your foot is still going to hurt, but you will be able to walk very slowly.” Elias nods then hears Liz’s voice “Kids, Kids where are you?” tommy quickly runs to his mother’s voice, and helps her out of the room meeting with Elias and Tina.

“oh my god Elias!”