One Step From Hell

I DON'T OWN DRAGON BALL Z CHARACTER, PICTURE OR VIDEO I PUBLIC. I OWN THE STORY AND OC'S, THANKS FOR READING, I HOPE YOU ENJOY, NOW TO THE CHAPTER !! ^_^

MY DEAREST THANK TO SHIKA_HAYATE FOR HELPING ME WITH THE STORY SPELLING, ORTHOGRAPHY AND MAKING BETTER, EASIER AND AWESOME TO READ !!!!

Piccolo's P.O.V.

Goku returned with the woman in his arms, landing and laying her down.

-"Piccolo, I'm glad you were able to get back with the help of the Dragon Balls." He said, smiling.

-"Father, it's so good to see that you've come back." Gohan said, running to his father, along with the dwarf.

-"Thanks to you, my wounds are healed completely." Goku replied, slapping his son on the head.

-"You fought well Gohan, but leave everything in my hands." Goku commented, nonchalantly.

- "Leave it in your hands? Are you crazy? You think you can end that beast without our help?" I asked him. I couldn't believe it, did he think about committing suicide?

-"Yes, that's it!" Goku replied. His body then had a different aura, along with stronger ki and walked towards Frieza.

- "Are you really, Goku? I have a feeling that you are no longer the same." Krillin gawked in astonishment.

- That Goku, has an incredibly strong ki from when he was on Earth...it was way different.

- "So you are Frieza. You are more childish than I thought." Goku said, walking towards him.

- "There is still undesirable garbage to get rid of." Frieza began smirking.

-"I promised, Vegeta, that we would fight again. Don't interfere." Goku growled in anger. Vegeta began to regain consciousness.

"It's you, Kakarot." He could barely speak.

- "That's the name? Kakarot? Is that a name for a saiyan?" Frieza questioned, staring at Goku.

-"I will not leave any Saiyan alive. How silly you are, you should be silent and tremble." Frieza taunted, with a smile on his face.

-"Maybe I should." Goku replied. Frieza changed his face.

-"Well, are you ready? I plan to kill that woman after I'm done with you." Frieza said, looking at an unconscious Maya on the ground.

- "Yes." Goku responded and disappeared. Frieza had purple on his cheek, he rubbed at it. Goku had punched him and the blow was strong.

-"What happened, did Goku make any moves?" Asked the dwarf.

- I couldn't see anything either, he surpassed Frieza's speed.