chapter 4

hayley's pov
I came back to the hotel and alice  was waiting for me. "Hey sweetie, how was it?" I smiled at her. "It was fantastic." She frowned. "That's all you're gonna tell me?" I chuckled. "He had a chocolate fountain. We ate some together. Talked about stuff and then he kissed me." Her eyes widened. "Wow that didnt take long." I smiled. "He wanted to do that when we took that pic but it was to public. One thing lead to another and we had sex 2 times." She gasped. "No way and?" I felt back on cloud nine when i thought about it. "Nothing like i ever felt before. He was so gentle and sweet the first time and the second one was even better." She crossed her arms. "I guess you own me then. For not coming with you." I laughed. "Yep thats what he said. I kinda left without saying goodbye." She looked at me suprised. "Oh hayes thats not nice. Why would you just leave?" I looked down. "It would have broken my heart if i had to that." She shook her head. "I know but did you think about how he feels?" I didnt thought of that. "No but i dont think he would make a big deal out of it. He could have someone better so why bother." She sighed. "Honey dont think so low of yourself. You're a great catch and he saw it. Just because he's famous doesnt mean he cant fall for a common girl. Even when you think that its not possible. I like to thank your asshole of an ex for that. You werent like this before him and now you question everything you do." I huffed and i already missed norman with me. "He was adorable though. He liked my touch on his chest." She chuckled. "Looks not only on his chest girl." I smiled. "I hate feeling like this maybe i made a mistake going to him. I feel much worse knowing he's awesome then when i haddent met him yet." Tears were building up and i knew it was coming eventually. She held out her arms to hug me. "I'm sorry sweetie, but we all know how love feels like. I'm just glad you went for it. What you guys had last night, they cant take away from you. Come on lets have some breakfast." I smiled and nodded. I was kinda hungry. We went down to the hotel restaurant to have our morning meal. I scrolled on my phone and found a message from him on twitter that made me jump.
'What the..? When did he take that pic and why did he do this?" ali frowned. "Whats wrong?" I turned my phone to her and she smiled. "Ooh thats so sweet." I shook my head. "If people find out thats me, i'm gonna get myself killed. I cant take the reactions either. Probably all negative." alice read some. He had taken a photo of me sleeping but my face wasnt showing. He wrote something very sweet on it that made me love him even more. 'Had a awesome night with my badass single mom. Cant wish for anyone sweeter then her. Havent met anyone like her. I just wish i could wake up next to her every morning.' I smiled at his words though. I was afraid that people were gonna be hateful. "Hey hun its not that bad. Some are quit normal and nice. Listen to this. 'Wow norman this chick has a killer tat. If she's a mom she's probably awesome.' I chuckled. "That was defenitly a dude." she nodded. 'Aaaw lucky girl. Just wished it was me.' I rolled my eyes but she didnt say anything bad. "This one is not so good but looks like he tweeted something else." 'Wow you just screwed a chick that you just met. Probably she's just after your money. Girls like that arent honest.' I gasped. "Wow she is harsh. What did norman tweet?" alice checked it and she smiled. 'Guys i didnt post this so you all could diss at my girl. I wanted to point out how awesome she is so please dont talk bad about her. If it were up to me, you would see me with her everyday.' "Wow honey can it be more obvious how much he likes you. Wait you got a text message here." She handed over my phone. 'Hey babygirl i get why you left like that but i would like to have my chance to say goodbye. At least you owe me that. Please have lunch with me and andy.' I told alice what he wrote and she nodded. "I dont know ali. I dont think its a good idea." She sighed. "Sweetie just stop thinking so hard. Lets just go with the flow." I texted him back to what place we had to meet him.

We walked around the streets of new york. I stepped into the restaurant with a scared heart. He stood there being all handsome and andy smiled at me. "Hi babe." He hugged me and ali. "Andy this is hayley." He gave out his hand. "So you're the one who's got our norm's head crazy." I blushed. "I have to say i was suprised when he told me i was disturbing him. He never has company over." I smiled. "Well i told him not to say anything but he didnt listen." Andy smirked. "I would have noticed something was different about him." I saw norman smiling. "Yeah he said that too. I'm just not the kind of woman who wants to be in the center of attention." "Well you are the first to say that love. Lets have some lunch." I nodded and sat next to norman. he came closer and whispered something in my ear. "i'm glad you came babe. i really wanna spend time with you." i smiled. "its just lunch and we're in public so we have to watch out what we do." he scoffed. "yeah i know but at least i have you with me. thats okay for me." andy asked us stuff. "hey ladies where are you from?" "we're from belgium." he gasped. "wow that is next to england that's far away from here." norman sighed. "yep dont rub it in brother." "sorry norman i didnt mean to do that. i dont like to be away from my wife and kids either. do you have kids ladies?" alice smiled. "yes i have 2 girls and one boy and a single mom i may add." "i got a 4 year old daughter running around at home and also single." he smirked. "well well looks like norman found himself a sweet, honest, single mom." i scoffed. "he can have better woman. i just dont understand why he keeps dwelling on me." "because you are one of a kind love. he has never met anyone like you before and honestly neither did i until now. you dont care about him being famous. you dont want to be in the spotlights. you care about everyone else but yourself. it sounds like you are the perfect girl for him." i shook my head. "it isnt possible andy. we live to far apart to make it work." norman took my hand. "that is why i wanna be with you now. i arranged a trip to atlanta with me." my eyes widened. "you did what? norman this is just too much. stop waisting your time on me." "its gonna be awesome babe." i was gonna freak out now. "norman dont please." i felt my heart break thinking about what will happen if our trip is over. "you can meet some of the cast too if i call em." i just snapped. "NORMAN ENOUGH!!" i got up and had to take some fresh air.

norman's pov

she was mad at me and i didnt know why. "what did i do?" alice sighed. "dont take it personal norman. its just something she does if she doesnt want to get hurt. she builds a wall around her to protect herself. she's pushing you away so it wont hurt that much when we leave." i sighed. "but i will never hurt her. i think i'm falling for her." she smiled. "then go tell her that. she needs to be told more then once before she actually believes it. considering what she has went through with the previous asshole, its understandable dont you think." i nodded and went to look for her.

she was standing outside and tears were falling down her cheeks. "hey i'm sorry i didnt mean to upset you." she wiped them off her face. "you just need to face reality norman." now i was getting annoyed. "that's what i'm doing the whole fucking time. i know you have to go back to where you live and i wont see you again. that is why i want to be with you for as long as i freakin can." she looked at me with hurtful eyes. "why would you even want that?" "because you made me fucking love you thats why." she gasped. "what did you say to me?" i sighed. "i love you and i want to be by your side until you have to go." she walked towards me. "i'm sorry i had no idea you felt that way. you know how much i love you." i wanted to hold her but we were too exposed. "lets get back inside so i could give you a proper hug and maybe a kiss if we're carefull." she smiled and nodded. we got back to our seats and i hugged her tightly. lucky for us we sat in a booth so people couldnt see us that clearly. i placed my lips onto hers and she tasted so sweet. i could get use to this, but i knew it had to end at one time. Some fans came in and disturbed us. Normally i didnt have a problem with it, but now i just wanted some time with my sweet girl. "Hi norman do you want to take a picture with us." Well lets get our brace face on. "Sure sweetheart." hayes was watching me the whole time. They grabbed me and took their pic and left. I sat back down and turned my attention back to her. "I'm so sorry babygirl. I hate when they do that." She smiled. "Its okay they love you just as much as i do. The only difference is that i have the honor to be in your arms." i chuckled. "yep you know it, but its me who is lucky babygirl." i heard andy huff. "well if you want us out of the way lovebirds, just say it." hayley giggled into my neck and i just scoffed. "shut up man. give me a break." "sorry brother, when are you planning this trip." i chuckled. "i just have to make a call and its done." her eyes widened. "how did you know i was gonna go with you?" i smiled. "i didnt i was just hoping you would." "can ali come with me?" "ofcourse she can come. you guys are on vacation together. i cant expect her to stay behind." she looked at her and she smiled. "okay make the call." i was so excited and i kissed her before grabbing my phone. I got in touch with greg and set it up. "We're leaving tomorrow is that okay? Then you ladies can come back in time to see some NY too." She smiled and nodded. "Okay grab some stuff for a few days and i'll pick you both up later." "K reedus." She said. After lunch i dropped them off and went home to pack for a trip to georgia.

Later on i waited for them at the hotel to check them out. They would stay with me when they came back. It was easier and they didnt have to pay a room again. They both got in the car and she smiled at me. "I see you brought eye with you." "Yeah i'll take his fat ass everywhere." She laughed. "Ready for atlanta sweetheart?" She scoffed. "I was born ready for this." ali scoffed. "Well thats true. She's been wining my head off to see the set." "Yeah you both have to pass by greg for some document that you gotta sign." she smiled. "A silent agreement?" I nodded. "Its only natural that we have to do that." I was happy she understood. They could spoil our show if they didnt. I was convinced she would never do that to me.

We took a flight and arrived on time in atlanta. Greg got us a car and i drove to the restaurant were he was waiting for us. "So you must be hayley. Well you must be special because he's never done this for a fan. Not even his biggest." ali scoffed. "Well i think you're looking at his biggest." He smiled. "And you must be alice. Nice to meet you both." "Its lovely to meet you greg. Love your work though. I'm totally into grime and special effects stuff." He smiled. "Lets go see the set shall we." She got excited and i loved that. Greg took me seperate first. "You sure about this norman, because once we do this there is no turning back. If she isnt the woman..." i cut him off. "She is greg. This is my chance to let her never forget me. Maybe this is the last time i see her again. I have never felt that kinda love she has for me." He chuckled. "Looks like the feeling has started to get mutual isnt it." I chuckled. "From the moment she first talked to me actually." He patted my shoulder. "Lets get the girls to sign it and show them around." I nodded and grabbed my girl into my arms. "What are you upto?" I smiled. "I want to kiss my girl first before we have to keep it down. Fans are lurking all around the set." She smiled and kissed me gently on the lips. "I love you. you know that right." She blushed. "I dont understand why but keep reminding me okay." I smirked and kissed her again. It was weird how fast i fell for her. We went to the set and was excited to see her face when she would finally meet the rest of the cast.