chapter 10

Normans pov
After that woman jumped me i wanted to go home. I missed my girl. I checked my phone and i got a missed call and a voicemail. 'Norman come home please awww. Something is wrong. Awww.' I completely sobered up hearing her in pain and calling for help. I tried her cell nothing. I jumped into the car and got a call from jon. 'I cant talk right now buddy. Something's wrong with hayes. I need to get home.' He sighed. 'I know. Come to the hospital man. She needs you here.' My heart just sank. 'Is she okay?' 'Just hurry up man.' He hung up and i was scared now. I drove to the hospital nervously.

I came at the lobby. "I'm here to see my girlfriend. She was brought in tonight." The lady checked her computer. "What's her name?" "Its hayley and she is pregnant." The woman looked at me and smiled. "Well she is in room 356 and congratulations btw." I ran into jon and he guided me to the room. "Before you go in there, she isnt the same bro." I frowned. "What do you mean?" He sighed. "I let the doc talk to you." I gave him a hug. "Thanks for taking care of her man." He sighed. "It isnt my job but you guys are like family so you're welcome. Get your shit straight man. You have a fantastic family and you arent losing it to me but you're pushing her away. i'll take care of little squirt." I nodded and went inside. "Are you mr reedus?" "Yeah." "Can we talk in private please?" I nodded and followed him. "First of all. I would like to say my congrats on your boy. He's healthy and you can get to see him soon.  She had a normal labor but we had to be quick. she had pain because he was already coming out. now for her state of mind now. we believe she is suffering from a condition like postnal depression only she isnt out to hurt your kid like most of them do. We dont know what caused it but she doesnt want anything to do with the baby." I gasped. "Is it permanent?" "normally it isnt but we are watching her closely. We have to have some patience with her." I nodded. "Can i see my son?" I followed him to the maternity ward. One of the nurses gave me my baby. He was so beautiful and i loved him from the minute he laid in my arms. "How are you gonna name him?" I thought about what she wanted. "His name is aiden reedus." They smiled and wrote it down. "You can bring him to the room. Just be careful with her." I nodded and went into the room. The nurse gave me a bottle and i was feeding him.

"You're good at that reedus." I smiled. "Hmmm wanna try?" She shook her head. "Keep him away from me please." I gasped. "Dont say that babe." She sighed. "I know i'm not suppose to feel this way but i do and you need to respect that. I know i should love that baby but i feel like he isnt even mine." I held back tears. "Its my fault you know." She frowned. "How can it be norman?" i sighed. "You dont want him around because i was a complete jerk and i was never around." A nurse came and get him from me to lay in his bed. "Can aiden stay in the room? Dont worry i'm staying too." The nurse nodded and left to get a bed. I was crying now. "This day sucked big time. First we had yet another fight because of my jealousness, then i got drunk and some chick jumped me from out of nowhere." She scoffed. "Yeah i know." "What do you mean?" She took her phone and showed me the pic of that woman kissing me. My eyes widened. "I caused this didnt i. You were worried and you went into labor. I'm so so sorry. I shouldnt have left you alone so much. I should have been a better boyfriend." She sighed. "Norman stop. You werent a bad one either. We both were frustrated and we took it out on eachother. Give me some time with the kid okay. Maybe my feelings will change and if not you're fantastic dad. I see you called him aiden like i wanted thats nice." That was the woman i fell in love with. I had missed her. She was always there but i was too blind and messed up to see it. I burried my face into my hand. "Come here." I got up and sat on the bed. She took my hands. "You didnt do anything wrong. My body just reacted  because he wanted out. Remember my pregnancy diabetes. Thats what caused it not you." I looked at my future wife. "Do you still want to be with me?" She scoffed. "Ofcourse i do. I'm not going anywhere." I sighed and laid myself next to her. I closed my eyes and drifted off.

The next few days the nurses and me took care of aiden. She watched but she never once wanted to hold him. I was getting nervous if she ever change her mind about him. I was just so tired. Everyone came to visit him and jon took care of emily while we were at the hospital. I think i fell asleep next to her. The next thing i know that i opened my eyes and heard aiden fuss. I sat up and saw her holding him. She sat in the chair giving him his bottle. I smiled at the sight. "Hmmmm you're so good at that mrs reedus." She smiled. "Dont know what happened but i could hear him move and i woke up. I went to look at him and without thinking i picked him up and asked for a bottle." I chuckled. "That would be your momma sensor talking." She scoffed. "I just cant believe i didnt love this boy before." I got up and went to her. "You just needed some time babe." she smiled and kissed aiden on his forehead. "hey little man sorry it took me so long, but i'm your mommy." i took out my phone and made a picture. "oh come on norman i'm a mess." i scoffed. "no you're not. i see a my future wife feeding my son and i want to capture that." i haddent post a pic of him yet because i wanted her to hold him when i did. i wrote the captation 'welcome to the world aiden reedus. so proud of my girl.' and tweeted it. jon came in with emily. "hi mommy are you holding my brother?" she smiled and nodded. "well look who's back huh?" jon said and kissed her on the cheek. "mommy wanna know what me and uncle jon did?" she smirked. "uncle jon huh?" he scoffed. "hey i like the kid and i practically lived with her the last couple of days so yeah uncle jon will do just fine." we laughed. "tell me honey. what did you do?" "we played princesses and had a tea party." we laughed and jon blushed. "hey whatever she wants right?" i smiled. "looks like she had fun bro so thanks." "have any idea when you guys can go home?" "normally she is good to go tomorrow."

***

Today mingus was coming home to stay with us for a while. It was the first time he would see my girls and aiden. "Hey dad." "Hi buddy. This is hayley, emily is playing in her room and this... this is aiden." I put the boy in his arms. "Wow he looks like you." She chuckled. "Yeah better not too much." Mingus smiled. "Its nice to meet you hayley." "Nice to finally meet you too." Emily came running in. "Daddy!!" She had call me that recently. I didnt mind. I actually liked that. "Whats wrong sweetie." She laughed. "Nothing." And ran back to her room. she did that sometimes. She was just being silly. "Cute kid." Now i had all of my family together.

****

I was so nervous on our weddingday. I just had the feeling she wouldnt show up, but she did. She looked so gorgeous in that dress. "I now pronounce you husband and wife. You kiss the bride." I chuckled. "Dont mind if i do." I placed my lips onto hers and it fell good. I couldnt ask for a better mrs reedus then her. On our wedding night, she stood before me with her sexy underwear and i got hard on the spot. We haddent taken the time for sex recently with the kids and all. Uncle jon was babysitting the kids and mingus. "You look hot mrs reedus." She raised her brow. "You have seen nothing yet." I chuckled and she hovered over me. She took of her bra releasing those awesome boobs of hers. She straddled my lap and i grabbed her hips. We kissed and our tongues were fighting eachother. I have missed this. Us taking time to explore one another. I squeezed her breasts and kissed her neck. She was moaning and it turned me on even more. "Panties off." I commanded. She stood up and took them off. She pointed at my boxers and i smirked. I pulled them down. As always she was soaking wet as i was pushing my fingers deep into her center. "Norman dont stop." I made her cum all over my diggits. I lined myself in front of her and slid in. "Hmmmm babygirl i'm rock hard." I kissed her passionatly while i trusted in and out. She was bucking against me. I was getting close and i turned her around. I shoved myself in from the back and started pumping in a slow and steady movement. "God norman go faster. That feels so good." I grabbed her hips and picked up the pace. I was building up and i pulled her to my chest. I rubbed her clit from behind and she was moaning. I gave a few more trust before i released my load inside her and she reached her climax with me. We laid there in eachother's arms. "I love you wife." She giggled. "love you too husband."

hayley's pov
He was fast asleep and i couldnt take my eyes off him. I was so happy with him in my life. I remembered the day i sat in that diner with ali. The odds of running into norman were slim and yet there he was. That day changed my life forever. I could call him my husband now. He was so much more to me then that. My handsome king, my archer, my irish man, my monkey, my psycho, my cowboy, but most of all my safe haven. Wouldnt want to trade that for anything. I kissed his forehead and closed my eyes ready for another day tomorrow.