chapter 6

Normans pov
I woke up without her next to me and i heared some music. Something smelled good too. I put some pants on and followd the scent. When i walked into the kitchen, i saw my girl singing and dancing with alice while cooking. She was wearing one of my shirts. I got behind her and wrapped my arms around her and hid my head in the crook of her neck. "Goodmorning reedus how did you sleep?" "Fine until you werent next to me and i heard music and smelled food." She scoffed. "Well sir sit down. Breakfast is almost ready." I smirked. "Its nice someone making me that instead of having to do it myself." ali smiled. "You're in luck with this one. She likes to cook." hayley placed the pan on the table. She had made an omelet with cheese and vegetables. "Wow babe looks good." She smiled and we ate and it was tasty. "I need to feed eye." She chuckled. "Its already been done." I was impressed. None of my other girls did this. I always had to take care of them. I was busy with my phone because i had a suprise for alice. She had given me my gorgeous girl. I smiled when i got a call. "alice i think its for you." She frowned at me and took my cell. "Who? Hello?" Her eyes widened and gasped. "You can take the call in the other room if you like." She nodded and said thank you. She got up and left to the room. "Who was that on the phone?" I chuckled. "I called daniel and he agreed to it." She smiled. "Wow you're such a softy reedus." I had finished my breakfast and i wrapped my arms around her. "What are we doing today?" She asked. "Well i think ali is unreachable for a couple of hours so we could go back to the bedroom." She scoffed. "Typical guy thing to say isnt it. Why do men always think of that." I blushed. "Sorry just enjoying you thats all." She lifted my chin up. "Its fine. I love it too dont worry. I was just joking." We put everything in the dishwasher and she pushed me. "Last one in the bedroom has to make dinner tonight." She ran through the house and ofcourse i followed. I picked her up and over my shoulder to the bedroom. "Put me down norman." She was squirming and i laid her on the bed. She started to tug her panties. "Baby stop." She frowned at me. "Dont you want sex?" I smiled. "I would like to do that all the time but now i just wanna lay here with you and make out a little." She bit her lip. I didnt want to push her like he always did. I wanted her to start first to let me see that she really wants it. I laid on my back and she let her head rest on my chest. I was playing with her hair while she was tracing my chest with her fingers. She shifted and sat on top of me. She gave this smirk and i wondered what she was upto. She pulled me up and kissed me. Not like her sweet kiss she gives me all the time, but a strong seductive kiss. She went across my jawline to my neck. This was gonna turn me on for sure. She sucked on my neck and collarbone. I felt myself getting hard and she chuckled. "Looks like somebody is in the mood." She said. She grinded my crotch and i pressed my teeth onto eachother. "Hmmmmmm if you keep doing that i'm gonna cum straight into my boxers." She giggled and even that caused him to jump. she did it again and i wanted to grab her. "Euh euh no touching mister reedus." My eyes widened. "What are you upto princess?" She smirked and came to my ear. "I'm gonna make you squirm." That was so hot. "Yes ma'am." She took off my shirt. "You are so gorgeous." She scoffed and came down again to kiss my neck. This was gonna be hard to keep my hands to myself. She got back up to loose her panties and pull off mine. She crawled back to me and kissed me. "Fuck girl how can i not touch you." She smiled and pointed no with her finger. She went down to my stomach and i knew she was gonna give me head. I didnt want her to do something she felt she was obligated to. "Babe stop." She looked at me confused. "I dont want you to do anything you dont wanna do." She smiled. "But i want to." She went down and placed those soft lips onto my dick. Damn that felt good. This was killing me not to be able to touch her. I reached out my hands and she stopped me. "I dont think so. Hmmm what are we gonna do about those hands?" She smiled, got up and took something from her bag. It was a sleeping mask. "Put this on. Got handcuffs? I know you must have those." I scoffed. "No i dont." She scoffed. "Reedus!" I chuckled. "In my closet bottom drawer." She smirked and i put the mask on. I heard the cuffs and she clicked them on and onto my bed. Now i almost regretted buying a bed with a headboard that had wooden rails. I couldnt go anywhere now. She could just leave me like that and i wouldnt know, but she didnt. I fell her breath onto my chest and then down to my stomach. Her hands rubbing my legs. It was different now that i couldnt see her. Her touch was making my dick jump. She took my length and started stroking it in her soft hands. I could only moan. She started to lick the top of my head. Wiping away the pre-cum that was showing. I so enjoyed this and i wanted to tangle my fingers in her hair and push her down more. It was like she read my mind or something, because she took him all in without even gagging and it was fucking hot. "Fuck girl you're killing me i wanna feel you." I began to struggle against the cuffs. "Its no use norman, i tied you up. Just relish in the moment babe. I'm gonna make you mine." she was talking in such a sexy voice that i wanted to screw her brains out. I felt her sitting on top of me. I knew i wasnt wearing a rubber but i didnt give a fuck right now. She slid him into her and started to move up and down. I was really trying to get loose to grab her push myself in deeper. "Babe i'm not wearing.."she cut me off. "Its okay i'm on birth control and i want you to fill me up completely. "Uncuff me babe. I wanna touch you."she chuckled. "Not yet handsome." She placed her hands on my chest and rode my junk like a pro. "Fuck that feels so good. Didnt know it could be this good having sex." she said to me. She was moaning loud now and i could tell she was close like i was. I felt my cock twitch and getting painfully stiff. I felt a click of the cuffs and i grabbed her. I removed the mask and i turned her around on all fours and rammed inside her from behind. She pressed her back against my chest so i could rub her clit rapidly. "Baby i'm gonna cum. Fuck my dick is gonna explode." She was shivering because of my touch. "Let it go babe i'm with you." That did it. "Fuck hayes fuuuck." I gave one last good trust and i released it all into her. I was even shaking because of it. She was still panting after her orgasms i gave her. We laid close together and she giggled. "Told you i was gonna let you scream my name." I chuckled. "Yeah you did. Fuck that was awesome." I kissed her and i was so in love with this woman."how about a shower princess. You made me all dirty." She scoffed. "You loved it reedus." I smiled. "Thats true. I wonder if ali heard me scream?" She laughed. "If she is still on that phone with daniel its highly unlikely she heard us." We got up and into the shower. It was so nice being with my girl in that moment. Washing her hair and she washed mine.