The Tattoo Parlour.

//Prologue//third person//Zayn's POV//

-

"What do you think of me getting a new tattoo, mate?" Zayn asks as he takes his eyes away from his laptop screen to look at his roommate Niall.

Niall chuckles and licks his fingers free of cheese puffs powder.

He raises his eyebrows at Zayn. "And why are you asking me this? It's your body, man. Do what you want with it." he shrugs carelessly and returns his focus to the tv in front of them.

Zayn looked back at his laptop screen and continued scrolling through the website of his favorite Tattoo Parlor. "So, it's alright if I pierce my dick, then?" he smirks.

Niall gasped in horror and twisted his head around to look at Zayn, shaking his head vigorously. "What?! no. no, no, no, no-"

"Niall, mate. Chill out. I was just kidding." he laughs.

"Oh thank god. I didn't want me best mate to have a fucking cock pier-" Niall started but Zayn eventually zoned him out once an announcement on the site caught his attention.

"NEW ARTIST, BRILLIANT ART WORK" it read with a link attached to it.

Zayn furrowed his eyebrows and out of curiosity, he clicked on the link.

A new page popped up and Zayn saw the most beautiful art he had ever seen.

And the most beautiful man.

"American Electric Tattooing Co. would like to introduce our new Tattooing designer, Mr. Bieber (Picture down below) Mr. Bieber has the finest Art we have seen in a very long time and we are proud to announce him as our new main Artist.." Zayn skimmed through the information before stopping on the picture of the said boy.

He was beautiful. He had chocolate brown hair, shaved on each side and he was wearing a black beanie. From what Zayn could see of his body, the boy had many tattoos. A sleeve, even. He had little silly tattoos like a toaster, but they looked amazing nonetheless.

Zayn wondered if he had designed them himself.

Without realizing what he was doing, Zayn was making an appointment for the next morning with Mr Bieber.

-

A/N: American Electric Tattooing Co. is a real tattoo parlor. This story takes place in Los Angeles, CA therefore I did my research and found this tattoo parlor. I have never been there nor do I really know if it's the best tattoo parlor in LA, so please excuse any of my mistakes with that topic.

A/N: I was at school today, and this idea came to mind! so I decided, why not? I may not be the best writer, but I'm going to try. thank you for reading (if I get any reads XD) anyway, I don't know you but I love you! mwah! :*

~ Nancy. xx