chapter one.

✒︎ third person; zayn's pov.

to say that zayn was excited, was honestly an understatement.

and it made him feel weird. but he didn't know why, to be honest. he was pretty accepting of his sexuality, so it couldn't have been over the fact that he was excited to meet a boy.

a very, very attractive boy.

he just really didn't know, he didn't even know the guy. maybe that was why it made him feel so weird; he was excited to meet a boy he had never met before and knew nothing about, - a stranger - to cut it short.

"yeah, that's definitely why," zayn thought, "but i didn't feel this way when i met niall," he second thought, having doubts over all of this all over again.

he shook his head to get rid of his thoughts and sighed. "whatever," he murmured before getting off of the couch to grab his jacket from the coat rack by the door.

"i'm leaving now, niall," he called out to his roommate, who was most likely munching on some type of food they had in their apartment.

"okay, mate! tell me how it goes, yeah?! and don't get your dick pierced, or so help me god,"

zayn chuckled loudly and rolled his eyes playfully before leaving their shared flat.

♦︎

"hey, i'm here for an appointment with.. bieber?" zayn told the man standing behind the desk.

he was at the tattoo parlour, his favorite one, actually, and out of all of the times that he's been there, you'd expect everyone to know him.

well everyone did.

but as this guy looked up from the magazine he was reading, looking up and down at zayn with his bright blue eyes, zayn realized he must have been new.

"Name?" yeah, he was new.

"zayn malik,"

"what time's your appointment, dude?"

zayn groaned quietly and checked his phone that was sitting in his hands. "right about now, actually."

the guy nodded. "okay, man. just have a seat and bieber'll be right out for ya."

zayn nodded and went to find a seat.

he then got a chance to actually look at the guy. he had brown feathery hair, gelled up into a high quiff. he was wearing a band tee, - bmth mind you - and had on some black skinny jeans.

many tattoos lined his arms and neck, and he also had a few piercings on his face.

overall, the guy was gorgeous.

zayn found himself staring and then blushed lightly when the guy looked back at him with his eyebrows raised.

zayn quickly scratched the back of his neck and coughed, as if he hadn't just completely checked the guy out.

and then suddenly a voice called out,

"zayn malik?"

zayn looked up to his name being called, only to see the guy from the website.

bieber.