Hoth

"Chopper get out of there." Hera told the droid who was currently hiding near a heater. "It's not that cold here."

He beeped protest.

"Chopper don't make me get Eights." Hera threatened to the droid.

He beeped again.

"Oh just stay there then." She said and sighed.

Chopper made some low sad beeps.

"Yah there is still no word on Sabine, I can't contact her, she either turned off her comm or got captured."

"Whop."

"I'm trying to say positive here Chopper." She told the droid and walked away.

-/-/-

She came back with Eights.

"Tell your droidfriend to get his robotic circuits out of the hole." She ordered Eights.

"Ummm..." Eights felt very awkward.

"That's an order solider."

"Yes General. Come on Chopper come here boy." He said patting his knees. "Come here Choppy Whoppy."

"He's not a pet Eights." Hera said, trying to keep a straight face.

Chopper beeped at them.

"Oh snap." Hera said. "It's going to go down."

"Really Chopper, I am not a pet."

He beeped again.

Hera starting laughing.

Eights facepalmed.

Chopper rolled out from the heater and knocked Eights off his feet.

"Chopper!" He yelled as the droid scooped him up and he was riding on his head.

Hera was doubling over laughing.

"Put me down."

He beeped again.

"Oh my Force you sound like a married couple." She choked out between sobbing of laughter.

"I call Sabine you can have Chopper, Eights." Mouse said, coming out and watching their charade.

"No I want Sabine." Vent joked, giving Mouse a light punch in the gut.

"Where is Sabine anyway?" Circuits asked as he gave Mouse a rub on the head.

"Definitely not with Mouse." Vent laughed.

"She's missing." Hera said finally regaining her composer.

Chopper rolled around in circles in front of them with Eights hanging on for dear life.

"Help me!!!!" He screamed.

"Nah fam you're fine." Circuits said and laughed at his terrified friend.

"On second thought someone open the door and help me get this droid out in the cold." He said as Chopper viscously tried to throw him off.

"Sounds like a plan to me." Hera said, smiling.

Chopper whopped panicked and rolled with Eights into the hanger bay. 

"Come back here!" They all yelled and chased Chopper into the hanger bay.

He beeped as he hide behind other droids and space ships, but it was easy to pick him out considering the screaming trooper on his back.

"Just jump off." Vent yelled at Eights as they tried to block the droid's exit.

"Do you want me to die?" Eights yelled back.

"I don't know if I should answer that." He joked.

Eights rolled his eyes and they continued to chase the crazy droid around the hanger bay.