New Faces

Sabine dodged citizens as she tracked Ahsoka.

"This is fun." Kanan took note.

Eights shot him a confused look.

"What?!" He said.

---

The group of rebels was slowing their pace and Ahsoka's crew did too.

"Trail back a little and space yourself out, we don't want to scare them." She advised the boys.

"Yes ma'am." Mouse said and mock saluted.

Ahsoka rolled her eyes and ran up a head of them and pulled up her cloak.

Mouse stated to follow Ahsoka but Vent held him back.

"What part of space out do you not understand?" Vent sighed and the two of them followed Ahsoka, who was keeping an eye on the rebels.

---

Sabine narrowly avoided side tackling Mouse.

Eights ran up and Chopper rolled in front of him and he fell on his face.

"Chopper!!" Eights yelled.

"Shush." Vent told them and pointed ahead to Ahsoka. "She's keeping an eye on them and we are following her." 

They nodded and Sabine fell back a bit with Kanan, Eights and Circuits.

Mouse, Vent and Chopper made small talk about life.

---

Ahsoka watched the four rebels look her way, she quickly ran behind the nearest building.

She peeked her head back around and saw them disappear into an old abandoned building.

She waited quickly looks around and waited outside for the others.

---

"Looks like they stopped." Mouse pointed out as he saw Ahsoka, lean against the building and look their way.

"Seems so." Vent agreed and they caught up with Ahsoka.

"They are in there." Ahsoka said and pointed to the building.

They nodded as Sabine, Kanan, Eights and Circuits walk up

"So here's the plan me, Kanan and Ahsoka go in and talk to them, I'll comm you if we need back up."

"Yes because two force users and a mando need back up from four ex-stormtroopers and a old pile of parts." Vent said, sarcastically.

Chopper beeped offended.

Vent ignored him and leaned against the building.

"Just be ready. Stay in that ally." Sabine told him and pointed to a dark ally way next to the building.

"What if there are loth cats in their?" Mouse asked, afraid.

"Come on." Vent said, and grabbed Mouse's shirt and pulled him into the ally.

"Good luck." Eights told them and he, Circuits and Chopper followed Vent into the ally.

"Let's do this." Sabine told them and the three walked into the building.

---