Chapter 3

'What the hell happened' is what you might be asking you see I am also asking myself that.

I open my eyes the feel so heavy but once I do open them everything is white "Shit am I in Heaven" I say yelling "No you're not in Heaven ass and you would also get kicked out for such foul language princess" I glare at Nick for a while because if looks could kill he'd be six feet under "Yea well who asked you" I mumble under my breath if he heard me he didn't comment.I take in my surroundings again and then now I know why the walls are white I'm in the fucking hospital I need answers. "Nick what happens to me" he looks calm so it can't be that bad "The doc said that you had low blood sugar and so you fainted" I must have forgotten to

eat "Yea well you can't forget that again!" Nick screeches I must have said that aloud "Nick I'm-" he cuts me off "How could you have been so careless you know that you could have really hurt yourself Catherine we were all really worried" I winced at the volume of his tone I have never heard Nick so mad well actually in fifth grade he was mad that I through all his action figures out the window but beside that I haven't heard him this angry in a while or call me Catherine he and everyone else only calls me that name when they're angry with me and I'm a chill gal so it's not often. "Nick I know I was being careless and I am so sorry that I worried all of you you especially you know you're my favorite" I say softly with a genuine smile "I was afraid that I lost you I wouldn't be able to tell you how I really feel" he says shyly and let me tell you Nick the man-whore and my bestfriend is anything but shy, "Well are you going to stare at me or are you going to tell me" he blinks then the most shocking thing happened he blushed Nick of all people blushed I have to be dead. "Um-m We-ll I um" he starts off "Yea well can you get me some water my throat is so dry" he stares at me then answers "Yea I'll be right back beautiful" I smile at his kind words then stop him "Nick" he turns around "Yea Cat" "You know I love you right" he smiles walks across to me then takes me hand "I love you to Cat" then I swear I heard him mumble 'More than you know' but I did just faint a little while ago. He gives me a kiss on the forehead and the stands back up "I'll be back with your drink princess".

Authors Note:

So what do you think Nicks feelings are toward Cat

Comment Vote and Share

Also the Drama will be in the next chapter Oh La La Drama

See you soon

Xoxo -Gossip Girl

Lol Jk

See ya- Sam ;)