Chapter 9

We pulled up to this really grungy looking place it looked like a place I would go to probably all the time. On the way here wasn't so bad either the conversation was great except when he brought up Cam I tensed up he sensed it and changed the subject, Cam was just a very hard topic at the moment but I didn't want to think about him cause I was here at an fucking awesome looking place with a guy that was like fucking Ian Somerhalder, Dylan O'Brien and Evan Peters had a baby and I was going to have a good time dammit. So we walk into this cool place and what I see next is fucking crazy people having sex everywhere freaky people getting it on ( like if you know what song it came from) like bunnies, did this dick really take me to a sex-club do I look that easy or even look like the type of person that would come here. This doesn't even look like a sex club from the outside I turn around on my heels and walked my ass straight to the exit but this ass had the nerve to grab my arms and pin me to the wall "Where are you going" he asked confused, I looked at him like he was crazy he has issues "Why would I want to be at a sex club" I yelled over the moans and music "What the hell would persuade you to take me here" he looked at me then he had the nerve to start laughing and like a maniac too "What the hell is so fucking funny I would love to laugh to" he calmed himself down but you could tell he wanted to laugh a lot more " I wasn't taking you to the sex club I was taking you to the place on-top of it" he chuckled his eyes staring into mine I would have kissed him but he let go grabbed my hands and lead me through the land of sex. We reached the steps and it lead to a roof "You wanted to come to a roof what did you want me to jump off with you because I will not be your Juliet, Romeo" he chuckled softly but beautifully "You're so beautiful and unique, but so unobservant and oblivious it's cute though but look around first Cat then judge" I was kind of offended when he called me oblivious but he made it sound so sexy so I looked around and he was right it was beautiful the moonlight the stars I've never seen the sky like this "It's beautiful" he looked at me "Yeah you are" I looked at him and couldn't contain my laughter I died it was cute but so cheesy that I found it funny I turned toward him "You're sexy when you laugh" I hit him on the chest and rolled my eyes at him "Shutup cheese ball" i grabbed his hand and led him to the ledge "Hey Juliet I won't be your Romeo " I smiled "Shutup asshole sit" "Feisty kitten I love them dominant " I sat on the ledge next to him and he wrapped his arm around me "Kiss me already" he laughed "Yes Ma'am".

*

*

*

*

Hey guys sorry for being an ass But this is the only free week I've had in three months and the last one so I'm going to update twice this week

Like Comment and Follow