III

"no, tyler you're doing it again- you're just drunk right now and in a few days you'll regret this. i'm done with this.", josh said with a hurt expression.

but it wasn't true!

i mean, i did drink but sober me was the stupid one.

i want josh, i know i do.

and i don't care what anyone thinks!

"no! don't say that. i was stupid but i am sorry, josh. i need you.", i protested slightly slurring the words.

he shook his head, trying to not let it get to him but i just put my hand up to his neck and pulled him closer to kiss him sloppily.

he flinched but couldn't help himself but to melt into it before he managed to pull apart after a few seconds.

"tyler, we're outside!", he said looking around frantically.

"i don't care.", i said and pulled his lips back onto mine.

he kissed me back, my fingers getting lost in his soft hair and his wandering under my loose tank top while he pushed me against a fence behind me.

i giggled drunkish and turned around to push him against it instead and started kissing his neck leaving hickeys and bites before he could protest.

he moaned under me and gripped into my hair tightly and soon pulled me back up to meet his lips with much more passion, our tongues fighting for dominance which i granted him because right now i couldn't care less how, i just wanted josh.

he smiled as we parted and my heart lit up again.

he took my hand to drag me back up into the hotel and we terribly failed as we tried not to drag any attention toward us in the lobby.

we finally made it up to our level and he guided me down the hallway until we found our room.

i was laughing at josh trying to get the door open while i kept pulling on his shirt and whispered inappropriate things into his ear that made him drop the key card once.

and then we finally fell on the bed together after we managed to throw the door shut, chuckeling and kissing more and more heatedly.

(a/n: i can add smut to this if it's requested)