Chapter 82

Group POV

After a hot summer Fall arrives this year it meant a lot more than just bringing in crops and selling cows and horses this fall meant Kevin and Vanessa's wedding. All of the guys were in the bunk house with Kevin getting ready and the girls were with Vanessa Kevin kept fixing his hair and tugging at his shirt you could tell he was nervous but no one was saying anything or making fun of him including Nick. Kevin and the guys walk outside so Kevin can take his place in the gazebo all of the girls give Ness a hug then her bridesmaids that consist of Leigh Anne, Kayla, and Stacey next is Aurora who's the flower girl with Mallory following behind her Nick's eyes never leave the two of them, once everyone is in their places the music starts then their dad starts walking Vanessa down the aisle.

 Kevin and the guys walk outside so Kevin can take his place in the gazebo all of the girls give Ness a hug then her bridesmaids that consist of Leigh Anne, Kayla, and Stacey next is Aurora who's the flower girl with Mallory following behind her N...

Kevin's POV

The wedding begins and I look at Vanessa standing in front of me she looked beautiful in her dress I couldn't believe that today I was going to be able to call her my life. It gets to the part where we do our vows I take a deep breath then look in her eyes "I promise to love you, honor you, cherish you and protect you. From today until the day I die I promise to be faithful to you and to be there for you during the bad times. I promise to be your lover, your supporter and best friend for the rest of my life and I will never love anyone more than you." I take the ring I had chosen the slide it on her finger. It's her turn she looks at me and smiles showing her teeth "I promise to love you, honor you, cherish you, and protect you. From today until I die I promise to be faithful to you and to be there for you during the bad times. I promise to be your lover, your supporter and best friend for the rest of my life and I will never love anyone more than you." She picks up the other ring then slides it on my hand.

" She picks up the other ring then slides it on my hand

Vanessa's POV

The wedding ends then the reception starts Kevin and I are congratulated by each one of our guest my sisters and Leigh Anne hug me, and the guys congratulate Kevin and pat him on the back. My parents stop me and Kevin my dad gives him the usual speech and my mother gets teary eyed as she gushes over my dress and keeps repeating how beautiful I look, I look over at Kevin and think about how handsome he looks in his suit. The music starts then Kevin and I walk out on the dance floor for our first dance I wrap my arms around his neck and he wraps his arms around my waist I was happy with Kevin I would get to spend the rest of my life with him I know we have had some rough moments but we made it together. I loved him and I didn't want anyone else but him. Once our dance ends its time for me to dance with my dad while we are dancing he looks at me "I'm happy for you sweetie he's a great guy I knew he will take good care of you." I smile "Thank you daddy." He kisses my head when our song ends then Kevin starts dancing with my mother he was charming and polite probably why she liked him so much. After our dancing Brian stands up and gives his speech it was perfect both serious and funny I could tell that it really meant a lot to Kevin all through dinner I see Aurora eyeing the cake the same way Nick is eyeing Mal Kevin and I walk over to the cake and cut a piece. The two of us pick up a small piece we end up shoving it in each other's faces getting icing everywhere we laugh then kiss after the cake and dinner we all go back to dancing.

Nick's POV

I walk up behind Mallory and run my hands down her waist she turns around and looks at me I take her hand then lead her to the house I walk in and shut the door. She looks at me I walk over and kiss her then prop her against the wall she kisses back then wraps her arms around my neck I start kissing down her neck she moans and grabs my hair I push up her dress and gather it in my hands she runs her hands down my shoulders then unzips my pants and pushes them down in the floor. I push down the straps of her dress and kiss her shoulder then pin her arms above her head and she moans "Nick please I need you." I look at her "I love you." She looks at me "I love you too." I knew there was a good chance we would miss the rest of the reception.

" I knew there was a good chance we would miss the rest of the reception

Howie's POV

During the reception I take Stacey's hand and we leave then start walking to the pond we stop when we get there and I look over at her she looked beautiful in her bridesmaid dress plus I could see her bump that my little girl was causing. I know that things haven't always been easy for Stacey and I relationship wise and we had some hard times while we were building the ranch and making it what it is today during all of that I fell in love with her it took sometime but she fell in love with me too and I knew with no doubts she was the one I wanted to spend the rest of my life with. "Stacey?" She looks at me "Yes?" I pull out the ring and get on one knee in front of her. "I love you more than anything and I want this for us one day will you marry me?" She nods I smile and slide the engagement ring on her finger.

 "I love you more than anything and I want this for us one day will you marry me?" She nods I smile and slide the engagement ring on her finger