Chapter 19: Mira

Chapter teaser below-

Note from future Kael-
So these are things I was later told by her, when she told me what happened to her when she went missing. Please understand, I was not their, and how much I know about her is not alot. However as I feel it is important, I may as well write it, since she is kinda a main person.
----

MIRA's Point of View

Half a month, or maybe more had passed before I even had the ability to think, had the ability to open my eyelids. But lets start with the first thing I remember happening.

"Nnngh..." I sprout, as I attempt to wake up. The first thing that I notice when I am awake is everything is in black and white. I know that I used to see in color but literally, I couldn't. It took me several minutes to adjust till I felt comftorable enough to even attempt to stand.

As I look around the place I was at, it looks more like a tome. Writing alongside the walls, going to the floor and then back onto the other wall, making clear sentances. While there were many such sentances, I could only read a few...

Where the gods lie dormant is where we rest...Where danger calls is where we go...Torturing those around us, killing my enemies, and even slaughtering the innocent when needed... I am a Child of the Moon...

Some lines I couldn't read, nor understand, but I got the gist of my situation... some psychotic person kidnapped me.

As for the rest of the room, their was furiture. A sofa, bed, as well as chairs here and there. In the front of my room was a door in which had a gold cover on top, with emboridered dragons and beasts... below that on the door was what looked like a battlefield. On one side was people, while on the others were wolves...

*knock knock*

I jump back, while inspecting the door I never thought someone may be behind it...

A man put his head through the door. He had what seemed to be very long, white and spiky hair, but a smile which even the heavens would smile back to...

"Ah... hello, miss. May I come in?" He asked politely.

"... who are you?" I said

"I will take that as a yes.." he said as he walked in, closing the door behind him.

"You are at what is called Mount Gryz (pronounced Gear Ritz) as a guest of Mr. Groya and Ranger Burke..."

Ranger Burke and Groya? Who the hell?

"... Who are they?" I inquired

"... that is not for me to say, you will have to ask him. I am only hear to rewrap your bandages and bring you water or some tea if you like..." he said with a sly smile. You could tell he was sincere and kind. His voice was similar to that of a boy, but also only a tad rougher then a average teen."

"... tea please. Also, whats your name?" I ask.

"&#&#^^#&! and yours?" He says

"What? Mines Mira. Please, resay what yours is?"

"... just know me as Kaeliem." He says

"Kaeliem..." I whisper. It reminds me of something.

"Where is Mr. Roman and Kael? Kael came to save me so he should be here, right? Did something happen to them?"

"... I am sorry, miss Mira, but.. I was told they were dead, and you were the only one who survived...a group of beasts were supposed to be migrating from the forest and ran across a cabin. I was told by Groya that a young man named Kael fought brilliantly, but ended up dying eventually to them. Out of rage, Roman charged them and eventually became overrun as well... he died together with the last one before sending a message to Ranger Burke, who came and picked you up... I am sorry" Kaeliem said, with a true look of sadness on his face.

PLEASE POST YOUR THOUGHTS ON THIS CHAPTER!!!!