DISCONTINUING

Some of you may have already seen the announcement, so you know where to go from here, but for those of you who might not be following me, here's what's going on.

I will be discontinuing the Strokes series. I hold this story and these characters very dearly to my heart, but there's so much I want to add, take away, and fix/develop more. I've been holding back because of conversations/memories with you guys that I wanted to keep, new chapters I knew wouldn't get much interaction if added randomly, elements being removed that would cause confusion down the road. It's just been a mess!

So, I'm done rewriting these books. I'm done editing them. I will keep them the way they are from now on, but I will not be updating them. Instead, I will be crafting the journey of Ashton and Ria once again under a new title:

When Stars Fall

Everything will be the same

Everything will be the same...but entirely different. I'm writing Strokes, Tides, and Stars all over again under that book. You don't have to reread the series. You could always wait until I get to part three which would be Stars, but there will be some major changes.

The characters will be the same, just better and more developed. The plot stays the same, just better. Some elements will be removed, some added, some changed. It's all the same idea, just fleshed out and improved upon!

Updating the new book should be a fast process since I'm taking the skeleton of the series and reforming its outward shape.

Like I said...it will be the same but entirely different in a good way. So don't lose faith! I can promise you guys will enjoy this version of the series much more. So go over to When Stars Fall and add it to your library so you don't miss a thing!

This series is finally my top priority again❤️

bri