I Need You

I need you.

I didn't know it till now. But after all we've been through after everything that's happened I don't want to die like this. Please don't let me die like this Cas. You've been off ever since you came back from purgatory. I don't know what it is, but the Castiel that's here, the Cas who's standing in front of me, he's not my Cas.
You can't be my Cas.
This isn't the angel that raised me from hell. This isn't the angel that rebelled against his family for me and Sam, the angel who broke the laws of destiny itself. This isn't the angel who wanted free will, who loves humans more than himself. This isn't the angel who's my best friend, This isn't the angel that I care for.

"We're family."

Come back to me. The Castiel I know please come back to me. I don't know what's happened but I can't leave you knowing you're not okay.

"We need you."

None of us can do this alone, we need each other. You have been there from the start, saved Sam and I more times than I can count. We're a team and we stick together till the end. You wouldn't do this. You wouldn't hurt me, I know that. I know this isn't how we end.

"I need you."

Cas, I know I've hurt you. I'm sorry. But please don't make me leave. I know you're broken, and I care about you, I always have. I can't leave, not like this, not when you're not okay. You and Sam you're all I've got. You're all that matters to me. No matter what happens it's alright. I know this isn't you, it's not your fault, I'm just so sorry we end like this. I'm so sorry that I never got to tell you the truth. And the truth is...

I love you.