35

Marys pov

This was it I had to tell Edward now. The guilt was eating me alive,  I should of just told him day one. I knew it was going to ruin our relationship, but I would feel so much better if I just told him.

I walked up to the door, holding my coat close to my body as the harsh winter winds blew. I lightly knocked on the door, shivering it was literally like 5° the last time I checked.

I looked down at my feet, waiting for someone to answer. I can't believe im doing this. The door opened and there stood a shirtless Edward, rubbing his eyes as a smiled appeared on his face the moment he saw me.  "I thought your mom said you had to go home to visit family?" He questioned, moving aside so I could go inside.

I shrugged and walked into the house, shoving my hands in my pockets. "They left early" I said watching Edward as he walked over to me and wrapped his arms around me, "You're freezing" He said kissing the top of my head like he always did.

I smiled and looked up at him "I missed you" He said looking back down at me before placing his soft lips to mine. I was going to miss these kisses so much. I kissed back, the kiss being passionate. This was going to be our last kiss I had to make it special.

He slowly pulled away, cuping my cheek, smiling "I missed you too." I said leaning into his touch, smiling up at him. We are the perfect couple,  but now I have to end it all because of a mistake I made a long time ago.

"You hungry?" He asked, pulling away from me and thats when I noticed he wasn't wearing a shirt and oh my it was hot. I looked at all his tattoos shaking my head no, I'd much rather have him.

He lifted my chin up so I would look at his face "eyes up here." He grinned.

I smiled, but it soon turned to a frown. "I have to tell you something." I mumbled and instantly the smile fell right off his face. "Whats wrong?" He asked pulling me over the couch making me sit down as he sat next to me.

I looked down at my hand, instantly feeling tears fill my eyes. "I love you, Edward." I said looking back up at him as I saw that he was frowing.

"I love you too, babe" He said placing his hand on my cheek,  wipping the tears away from my cheek "Now tell me whats wrong" He said moving closer to me, moving his hand down to my leg, squeezing it lightly.

I took a deep breath "So" I said wipping my tear from my face the best I could. "This is about Leah and Anna.." I said looking back at Edward already seeing the pained look in his face as a huge frown appeared on his face, this was a touchy subject.

"Go on.." He mumbled. "You know how they got in a car accident?  and how you blame Marcel?" I kept my eyes locked on Edwards and I soon saw the tears appear in those beautiful eyes of his. "It was me. I was in the other car..Marcel was with me also. I was giving him a ride home and it just happened I didn't mean too Edward. I'm so sorry" I started full out crying, but Edward went from sad to pissed.

"You're the reason they're dead?" He asked, his voice a bit harsh. "Y-yes.." I said quietly "I remember feeling so guilty when I found out they died when I was in that hospital room."

"Miss we need you to stay calm." I pushed at the doctors trying to get them away from me. I need to make sure they were alright. "Let me see them! " I cried "I need to make sure they're alright!" I said getting free as I ran down the hall.

I can't believe what I had just done. Two innocent girls that I could of just killed because I was running low on sleep and I lost track of what I was doing.

"Miss you can't see them!" They said grabbing me. I turned around and hug the stranger,  crying. "I'm the reason they're like this" I held them tighter as they soothingly rubbed my back. "Are they dead?" I asked, looking up at the quite charming man.