Prologue

Well this is my first time to write a horror fanfiction! so please enjoy this fanfiction of mine! ^^

☆~♡~☆~♡~☆~♡~☆~♡~☆~♡~

Once upon a time,there is a castle like mansion where is a girl who once live in the mansion along with her family but on her 13th birthday.

She died in the ballroom where her birthday party will be held. Her family couldn't find any clues to the cause of her death.

Years passed by after the girl's mysterious death. The girl was bought back to life,but as half Vampire and Half Witch.

She has been watching over her family from the shadows until they all passed away from the world. The Castle was left behind and has been forgotten ever since her death.

The girl was curious and furious at the same time. She really wants to know who murdered her on her birthday. She has a little sister who was born as an immortal being. She was half werewolf and half witch.

The girl was surprised when she found out about her sister was immortal,but she still loves her as her sister although she tries to hurt her sometimes.

But,after the girl's death everything changed in her life ever since after her death. She won't trust any humans in the world because of the person who took her life away from her.

300 years had passed by after the day the girl died .She,along with her younger sister met some others who were immortal like herself.

They have a happy life with each others like a family but one day. Goblins were led by an evil immortal human to take two books that held a lot of secrets from the whole world.

The First book was the book about the secrets of the Legendary creatures along with their weakness that will leads to their death. The humans thought it was fake,but they are real. Living among us,hiding in the deeper parts of earth.

The Second Book was the secrets of powers and knowledge. If it falls on the wrong hands....every creature....every human being...in the world....will die...in chaos.

♡~☆~♡~☆~♡~☆~♡~☆~♡~☆~

Please tell me your opinions of this fanfiction. Should i continued write this book?

MidnightCrasher
MimiMa9
violetta2416
Topas_Plays
weaponmistress
RemiKawaii
DarkRose-Chan
Goldinator
KumoHinami
Aliea_Freezing_Chaos
Inazuma11Fangirl3923
-_Kiyoshi_Rune_-
Crash298