Announcement

Yeah, Yeah I know this book is kinda dead by now but I'm actually planning to relive it again but with another plot since this book was written by the 12-13 year old me and currently I'm 17 this year (I know it's been way too long since that lol)

I kinda feels upset at myself and it's not just about readers who are waiting for a update of this book. I feel sad that I'm leaving a part of me; Inazuma Eleven was my younger otaku self's first step and looking at it now. Its made me feel a piece was missing.

Now that I look back at it, IE was the main reason why I met so many amazing people who become my greatest friends later on. So I don't want to let it go not my childhood.

So, the owners of their ocs from this book can still be apart of the new story. Please left a comment below by typing "Onward"

Its will let me know that you're still interested in it and for those who want to be a part of it then please do comment down below but your oc need to be

NOT OVERPOWERED CHARACTER.

NOT INCLUDED A BACKGROUND WITH THEM BEING IN CAR INCIDENTS, BEING BULLIED, DEPRESSED AND HAVE NO CONNECTION WITH THE CHARACTERS.

THEIR LOVE INTEREST MUST BE ONE OF THE CHARACTERS WHO AREN'T TAKEN.

This is only for who are new to this so you don't have much of a choice lol first come first serve xD I will show you the plot of the story once you're interested and confirmed of joining. Also I want to apologize beforehand, if your ocs didn't make it to the official main characters list of the story but some of your ocs will be mention in one of the chapters!

If I end up liking the characters who are suitable for the roles at least lol the form will be commented down below soon!

Till then, see you next time!