The Haunted Castle (Chapter 1)

Reina:Yes! Finally! I can start writing now!

Rinne:Good luck!

Miya:Don't overwork yourself!

Reina:I Know...Hey! Gold-san! Our cute favorite character in Go is the first one to appearted! Onto the story now!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Third Person Pov

"Tenma!Why do you look worried?"Shinsuke asked worriedly as he,along with the others were in a bus for a trip after saving the whole galaxy and all.

Tenma tried to hide it by laughing nervously and grinning falsely."It's nothing really,Shinsuke"Tenma said and grinned although he got a bad feeling that something will happen.

"Are you sure? You can tell me if somethings wrong. We are friends after all" Shinsuke said with a smile.

Tenma was about to say something,but then all of a sudden a loud 'Crash' was heard.

Loads of screams from
everyone who were in the bus as they crashed into the trees of the forest.

"I-Is...everyone...alright?" Shindou asked as he received a bunch of 'Hai {Yes}'s from his teammates.

"W-What happened?" Sakura asked as she tried to stand up on her feet. The bus that they were in was almost completely destroyed.

"I wonder what is the cause of this" Manabe stated while adjusting his glasses.

Konoha looked through the broken window beside her. Then her eyes caught something moving from the trees.

Konoha was scared as she backed away a bit and caught the attention of her teammates.

"Morimura? What's wrong?" Kusaka asked,worried by Konoha's sudden movement.

"T-There something...moving...... there.." Konoha said quietly while shaking a bit as she  pointed her finger towards the trees.

But there was nothing at all,not even any animals could be seen from there.

"I don't see anything at all but just a bunch of trees" Tetsukado said as he sighed.

"B-But...i did..." Konoha muttered in disbelief.
"Maybe your eyes were playing with you?I mean sometimes our eyes play with us just to think something that doesn't exist." Manabe stated.

Konoha slowly nodded her head ,but something tells her that someone was watching her and the others from those trees.

"Hm....I see that we got ourselves some guests here Spy R."A voice muttered hiding behind the trees near where the bus crashed into.

"I know...What should we do with them Spy M?"Another voice spoke claim as Spy R.

"I don't know...maybe we should have fun with those humans?" The same first voice said,claiming go be Spy M.

"You know that I hate humans right?"Spy R stated before frown at Spy M who wore a grinned.

"Hehehe...You aren't the only one though...let's wait for the right time to attack them."Spy M said as she smirked as Spy R sighed at this.

"Fine...and let me guess? You're going t-"Spy R was cut off by Tenma and the others jumping off from the half destroyed bus and onto the ground.

"Let the fun begin." Spy M muttered as she smirked again and they vanished into thin air afterward.