KIDNAPPING

We're back MUAHHAHAHAHAHAHheeheeheehee!!!!😝😝😝
Anyway so yeah in with thy chapter!!!!❤!!!❤!!!❤
CELESTE POV
So we hopped onto our giant pets we have alot more we just chose iceland and everfree. Iceland is a white wolf and I'm riding her and Everfree is a red fox and Aria is riding her. We opened up a portal to the miraculous dimension and hopped through landing in the front of the school.
NO ONE POV
The class was bored having to just sit their because Ms.Bustier was in a meeting with the principal. Suddenly the door kicked opened and a girl came in doing flips and stuff landing in a crouch with her hand up acting like a gun. Then another girl came in through the window doing flips and stuff to and landing in a crouch with her hand up acting like a gun like the other girl. The class was just sitting there with jaw dropped and eyes wide. Then the girl who came through the window spoke"Hello miraculous crew my name is Celeste Moon and I'm here to abduct you and take you to my palace where you will look at your fan art. Any questions? No ok let's go!" with that I snapped my fingers and teleported us back to the front of the school."Now everyone hop on Iceland or get on Everfree." After the class got on and me and Aria got on we opened up the portal and hopped through. "Now everyone please find your assigned seat and me and Aria will start." "Um...sorry but who is Aria?" "Oh! This is Aria Willows everyone." Aria waved at then and eveyone waved back. Now that everyone is in there seats and chloe and lila are tied up in the back were good. "Okay everyone will start with the first ship and that is LADYNOIR!!!!!