Ninya

"okay everyone we just got a miraculous request to do and its drumroll please..." yelled celeste. Everyone started to bang on things until celeste held up her hand in a stopping motion. "okay so its NINYA!!!" as soon as celeste yelled that out both alya and Nino blushed a red so bright they could put the weasleys red hair to shame{next shippings until someone sends in a request.}

"Nothing keeps alya from her phone not even kissing her crush." Said Marinette while alya blushed and elbowed her.
"Next picture I'm on a tight schedule like I got some other ships to do and the reveal like I'm too lazy for this!!!" Yelled Celeste while having a quick break down.

"Now we know who's the better dancer." Said Nino and Alya together then bust out laughing." Next!!"Yelled Celeste while still mumbling about her schedule with a golden pocket watch and a rabbit onsie(1st person to get the reference gets a shout out next chapter and you get to choose what you want the next chapter after the reveal to be!!!{♡●♡}).

" Next!!"Yelled Celeste while still mumbling about her schedule with a golden pocket watch and a rabbit onsie(1st person to get the reference gets a shout out next chapter and you get to choose what you want the next chapter after the reveal to be...

"Still on your phone I see." Said Marinette while alya blushed and pushed her out her seat this time. "That was the last one for ninya and but I've got another picture that's relevant to another fandom and this one. Here you go!"

"Now miraculous cast which house would you be in I'm personally Slytherin like SLYTHERIN PRIDE,magically turning her onsie into a slytherin worthy outfit

"Now miraculous cast which house would you be in I'm personally Slytherin like SLYTHERIN PRIDE,magically turning her onsie into a slytherin worthy outfit. Now slytherin is ambitious and cunning, Gryffindor is brave, Hufflepuff is loyal and hardworking, and Ravenclaw is the smart(correct me if I'm wrong in the comments)!!!" Screamed Celeste.
Aria is Ravenclaw.💙🕊
Chloe is sadly Slytherin.💚🐍
Nathaniel is Hufflepuff.💛🐹
Rose is Gryffindor.❤🦁
Juleukla is Slytherin.💚🐍
Sabrina and Max is Ravenclaw.💙🕊
Kim and Alix is Gryffindor.❤🦁
Mylen is Hufflepuff.💛🐹
Ivan is Gryffindor.❤🦁