The Reveal

A/N: The end of the miraculous ships next is gonna be fourtris since it was requested.
"Okay! Everyone listen up we are gonna tell you the identity of Ladybug and Chat Noir if you didn't figure it out yet. Which most of you probably didn't considering how dense y'all are. No offense though." Said Aria. "Now I just gonna say it but then to give further proof I'm gonna show some videos." Said Celeste. "Marinette is ladybug and Adrien is chat noir!!!" Shouted both Celeste and Aria.

******le gasp******done by everyone

**another le gasp***done by everyone
"How could you not tell us that you were chat noir and ladybug?" Said Ninya.
"Tikki and Plagg told us not to." Said Adrienette.
"Okay its okay we believe you and this also explains why during every akuma attack you two are gone. Honestly we thought you two had a secret relationship going on." Said Alya acting as the spoke person for the class.
"Okay everyone so this is whats gonna happen we are gonna listen to the theme song and then me and Aria are gonna send you guys back to y'all dimension." Said Celeste.
"Okay but since when do we have a tgeme song and why don't i remember singing it." Said Marinette and Adrien together.
"Since the producers kinda kidnapped you to sing it and memory wipped y'all but don't worry nothing bad happened and y'all dimension was frozen so y'all didn't miss anything." Said Aria.
*THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE THE FINALLY FOR THE MIRACULOUS CAST TO BE HERE SO START COMMENTING THE NEXT GROUP YOU WANT HERE OR DM ON MY ACCOUNT. GOODBYE MY LIL FANDOM WARRIORS!!!🤗🤗🤗
      ~OTPWARRIORPRINCESS OUT