Prologue

It was early in the morning. You were staring at a map hanging on your bedroom wall. The map was covered all over in red checks. It was where you have been. The Antika Continent was very big and you had the desire to see every bit of it. You were just staring at it. You wanted to travel to a new territory, but with so many options it made it difficult to choose. Then came a knock at the door.

"Come in." You say never looking away from the map. A lady wearing a green floor length dress with a white apron opened the door with such care and bowed deeply. A maid

"Milady. His and Her Majesty requests your presence." She says in a timid manner. When she finished saying this, you turn to her and see that she is still bowing.

"Thank you for telling me this. You are dismissed." The maid looks up but bows again and then leaves the room. You look back at the map hanging on the wall and sigh. You figured you will determine where you would go after the audience with your parents. Once coming to that decision, you open your closet and slip out of your nightwear and into a floor length (f/c) dress.
Once dressed you open the door and prepare to have an audience with your parents

You soon make it to the door to their chambers. You can't but help wonder though why they need to talk to you. If it was about the country, they would called your brother, not you. Eventually you knock and enter.

Inside your mother is reading a book right next to the window and your father standing there looking outside. Preparing yourself you speak, "Good morning father and mother." Both of your parents look at you but your mother is the one to greet you.

"Hello F/n dear. You look wonderful today." Your father just nods in agreement. You stare back at them and see that they are not wearing their wedding bands. Not that it surprise you. Your parents never hated each other but they never loved one another either. They just did their role as the king and queen of Aux. It saddened you a bit, but you could tell they were okay with it. You then bow to them and ask

"You requested me to come here and so I am."

"Ah yes." Your father replies. "We have important news to tell you." He beckons you to sit down in the chair adjascent to your mother. As you sit he stares at you deeply.

"Is something wrong?" You ask worriedly. Normally when your parents talked to you they never stay quiet just like this.

"As you know, the previous king of Sola has died a year ago and so his son took over." You nod showing you knew what she was saying. "Well the new king has decided he shall take a wife."

"Okay but what does this have to do with me?" To be honest, you never cared about marriage. You saw how your parents ended up and tried to prolong it.

Your mother speaks up, "We would like you to go as a candidate." You stare in disbelief. How could they? They knew your feelings on it.

"No. I will not go." You rejected the idea immediately.

Your mother made a grim smile. "I understand your feelings but you must attend, as the princess of Aux. If it makes you feel any better, he sent this notice to every family of nobility. Please consider this." You stare hard at your parents. They did the same. You start to contemplate. They never really did ask much of you and if this young king sent out a marriage notice to everyone of nobility, then the odds of you being picked would be low right? Considering your options, you reply,

"When do I leave?"