Chapter 32

miny a/n to those who have read the previous chapter, please note I am incredibly sorry for writing such things. 

In Isawol...

A tall man with short dark brown hair steps out of his carriage. He is greeted by the sight of his future wife; Aileen.

"Jarta! How was your travels?" Aileen asks trying to smile. Traveling. Jarta and F/n were similar in this way. They could never stay in the same place. For F/n, it was the excitement of going somewhere new. For Jarta, it was to establish political alliances.

"Very wonderful, my dear Aileen." He smiles. He proceeds to hug her, but she moves away. "What is wrong? You are usually more affectionate."

"Guilt." Eremius cuts in. "She feels guilt."

"For what?" Jarta eyes Eremius suspiciously.

"Come inside. I'll explain." Aileen says. The three make their way to Aileen's study where everything is revealed.

"Why wasn't I told sooner?! I knew she was getting married, but under such circumstances?" Jarta yells. "Good God, I knew I should of stayed in Aux."

"We need your help." Eremius replies calmly. "You are the only one who Rhys hasn't made contact with. That gives us advantage. It can help us get F/n back." Jarta looks at Eremius. A few moments of silence before he breaks it.

"I have a plan."

In Sola...

There were days when the room was unlocked. You didn't move from your position in bed. You stayed curled up. Your face was a void of any expression. Rhys would still visit you but made no attempts to do what he has done on that tragic day. Whenever he asked you a question, you would reply with very little words. 

You stared at the unlocked door. It opened, and out stepped Rhys.

"You have been rather obedient for the past few days. As a reward, you can walk around the castle freely." He said. He gestured for you to get up and walk to him. The smug grin on his face showed his thoughts. He knew he had won. 

You slowly got off the bed and walked towards him. As you were about to set one foot outside, he grabbed your arm roughly.

"Shouldn't you being saying something?" He whispers in your ear.

"...Thank you Rhys." You whisper. He smiles but doesn't let go of your arm. Instead he walks you out. The castle seemed more dull. Any of the servants that were present, dared not to make eye contact with you or Rhys. You didn't care enough about it. 

You were showed to the room that you shared with Rhys. For several days, you never left that room. You didn't see why you had to. You just sat on a chair looking out the window holding on to the journal, that one might argue, the only part of you that hadn't been destroyed.