Chapter 6

You were bored. Bored out of your mind. It has been two days now. You thought this would be quick, especially for you. You were a princess. Just how many other damn women were here?! You wanted to get this over and done with. Eventually you just had enough

"That is it. That is it!" You yell turning towards the door. As you were about to open the door, you heard a banging comijg from outside. You opened the door and saw Aileen.

"Hello you pretty little lady." She said beaming. Immediately, you slammed the door in her face. "That is very rude! If you don't want company you can just say so!" She yelled through the door. Feeling a tad guilty, you open the door and allowed her inside.

When she entered, she looked at everything, but paid most attention to your window. You take note of this and ask, "What is it?"

"Your window. It has bars." She says questioningly.

"Yeah so?"

"I visited some of the girls' room and none of them had bars on their windows, including mine." You found this odd. Why though? It didn't nake sense to you, but you paid no heed to it. Why? It was because you didn't give a damn about this place. At all.

For bit you and Aileen decided to talk about what was happening in the world until you heard a knock once again.

"Enter." You say turning towards the door.
Eremius walks in and bows.

"Hello F/n and Lady Aileen. A maid told me that Lady Aileen went here. It is her turn to talk to the king."

"Well it is about time!" She says jumping up from her seat. "Where do I go?"

"The garden in the front." He replies. Aileen nods and rushes out. Eremius is about to bow when you stop him.

"Come chat with me," You say. "I'm bored"

"I am afraid I can't do so, I have work."

"Isn't your job for the next few weeks is to cater to us girls? I am bored. Be my entertainment." You say nonchalantly. You didn't want to be like this, but you were bored and you also were somewhat interested in what kind of person he was.

"Alright then." He says as he walks towards you. "What is it that you wish for me to do?"

"To have a conversation with me." And so you do. While talking about each others family Eremius begins to cough rather violently. By instinct you began to pat his back.

"Are you alright?" You ask worriedly. He waves you off and straightens himself, wiping his mouth with a handkerchief

"It is alright. This is normal. I was rather a sickly child. But I will be fine." He says with a smile. You nod in understanding, but you knew he wasn't. The small dots of blood on the handekerchief said otherwise. You didn't bring this up though. After this you, you continue talking for hours on end. You felt like you made a new friend.

"Would you look at the time." He says looking at the clock. "It is best that I be going soon." You nod in understanding.

Meanwhile

Rhys couldn't wait any longer. He was walking towards your room as fast as he could. He was bored out of his mind talking to all those women. He wanted to see you so badly. He tried to control himself, but he couldn't wait a second longer. He needed to see you. He saw your door. His smile widened until... he saw Eremius come out of your room. Rhys stopped moving and stopped smiling. His smile replaced with a scowl. He was distance off and noted that he hasn't been spotted. He then saw you. He saw your smile and felt a pain in his chest. How could you smile at another man? He coukd barely make out your conversation, but he swore he heard the words, "We should do this again." He saw Eremius nod.

Angry at such things, he took off the other direction. As much as he wanted to hurt Eremius at that very moment, he knew he shouldn't. Why? You were there. He didn't want to leave a bad inpression on you. This though didn't mean Eremius was getting away with it though. Oh no. He had plans. Gruesome plans.