Chapter Twenty-Five

"I really like that püssy of yours."

Justin's Point of View

It seemed like the guards didn't know how to drive. They could have passed many yellow lights without receiving a ticket for speeding, but no they wanted to respect the law. Fuck the law. My girl was hurt and I wasn't beside her at this very moment. I felt like the shittiest boyfriend on the planet.

My palms felt hot and I knew they were itching to produce a pile of flames. I had to relax or else I'd blow this car up and then I definitely wouldn't be able to reach Allie.

We finally reached the Academy and my knee was bobbing up and down quickly in angst. I had to see her. My heart was hammering against my ribcage and my palms were beginning to clam up. I was afraid my heart was going to escape my chest.

Once the car came to a complete halt, I bolted out of the car and began running to the clinic. I wish I had super speed at a time like this just like Jonathan. I finally made it to the clinic and saw Dex and the guys waiting.

Carter had his head in his hands and when he heard the door open he snapped his head up.

"Justin." Dex said as he stood up and walked towards me.

"Where is she? I want to see her." I demanded stepping towards him. My hands were still balled up in tight fists ready to fight anyone who would deny me to see my girl.

"She's asleep right now, but you have got to calm down." Dex ordered.

"I am calm." I growled.

"Uh Justin?" I heard Carter speak.

"What?" I snapped.

He motioned to my fists that were streaming flames quickly up to my elbows.

Immediately extinguishing the fire, I stuffed my hands in my pockets.

I heard padding on the tile floor and saw Taylor walking down the hall.

"You can go see her if you want. She's asleep. They gave her some pain medication." Taylor reported.

Walking quickly to the room where Allie was in, the door was open and I saw Logan and Angelina sitting on some chairs. They were still in their pajamas.

"Justin? What are you doing here? You're supposed to be..." Logan began to speak but I cut her off, "Taylor called me this morning and told me what happened."

"Lina let's give them a minute." Logan whispered. She followed Logan out of the room and I picked up a chair and placed it next to the bed Allie was laying on. Her skin looked a few shades lighter and her lips were dry.

Clutching her hand, I linked my hand within hers and squeezed lightly.

"I promise I'm going to find out who did this to you. You could have died on me last night." I choked out. "I don't know what I would have done without you Allie. You're the girl for me. You're it. I need you."

I looked at her again and saw her eyes fluttering open. Her blue eyes met mine and she smiled.

"Justin. What are you doing here? You're not supposed to be back until-" She started off but I interrupted her, "I'm here to be with you. The second I heard what had happened to you I was already packing my stuff and hurrying my ass to see you."

"I'm fine really. You didn't have to do that Justin. I know your family wanted to see you." Her hand pressed against her stomach and I could her the soft hiss of pain she was emitting.

"Let me see." I told her.

"Justin. It's fine."

"Allie. Let. Me. See."