Chapter Four

I ran and ran until my legs gave out. I couldn't lose the guards. It was impossible to lose them. When I collapsed, they were right there.

"Just give it up Miss. May. You are going back home. You're father needs you home." I just shook my head, tears flooding into my eyes. The guard sighed and picked me up, as the guards and I teleported to Golden Gate. We approached the castle as I passed out, the guard dropped me.

              ~Few Hours Later~

I woke up in a bedroom. It was almost completely dark except for a few torches. This place felt familiar. A familiar smell. It was like a wolf smell. Human, yet wolf.

I sat up and looked around. "H-hello?" I spoke quietly.

"Dawn. I was helping you get out of the kingdom so you didn't have to come back." I recognized that voice. The voice that helped me grow up and got me away from the suffering of the kingdom.

"T-they found me Shadic. I tried to run, but I blacked out." He sighed and came up to me.

"As long as you're okay." He helped me up, and I smiled. I am okay. Thanks to him. He kept the guards from taking me to my father.

I hugged him tightly. "Thank you." He chuckled slightly and hugged me back.

"You're welcome Dawn. I know how rough it is with your dad." He helped me out of the dark room and out of this base.

"What is that place Shadic?" He looked at me.

"I can't tell you. For... Safety issues." I sighed and looked at him, stopping in my tracks.

"I won't tell anyone. Please just tell me?" He looked at me, not giving in. I walked to his home, which was in a forest, with a beautiful lake in it. It was amazing.

         "You'll find out soon Dawn."

----------------------------/////---------------------------
Character List
cmdole -Corrin
Liz_the_nightguard -Liz
MeganGrant6 -Spirit
And a new addition
SkyHighGalaxyKitty -Shadic