Coma/moments

•Aiden's pov•

After I rushed her to the hospital they took her in immediately. Now I have been sitting her for 3 hours. A doctor started walking to me with straight face.

"Hello sir she is lucky very lucky to be alive but fortunate she is in a coma, if you wanna go see her it's room 48B." She notified me and I nodded running to the elevator. When I got to her room and seen her it broke my heart. It's all my fucking fault to if I didn't let her go get air she wouldn't be like this.

    I walked to her and kissed her forehead. I sat in a seat by here bed and held her hand tight. It's only the first night and I already miss her. I fill a tear slid down my cheek and I don't stop it.

"Hey babe I don't know if you can hear me or not, but I miss you." I stayed and I slight smile made its way to my lips."I can't wait until you open those big beautiful eyes." I looked down instead of at her. "This is all my fault if only I stopped you from going out side." I said with a sigh knowing she wouldn't let me say this if she was awake."I know you would say it isn't but I'm afraid that it is." I shake my head and look back up at her."I will be here beside you until you wake up.i promise." With that I stopped talking and sat back in my chair fiddling with her fingers.

Day 2

"Hey it's been awhile well two days." I stayed missing her Evan more."can't wait to see your smile I miss you." With that I walked to get some coffee.

Day 3

"Hey baby I haven't seen our kids in 4 days and you in 3 please open your eyes." I begged but knew she wasn't going to."well I love and miss you very much I'll be back." I reassured her coma figure.

Week 2

"Hey babygirl I miss you very much I haven't seen you in 2 straight weeks." I stated feeling lonely and frail." I still don't know if you can hear me but it's Aiden if you can." I stayed and I seen her lips go to twitch upwards and I chuckled."I just had to say that if you can hear me babe I miss you. I love you and our kids are crying for there mum." I stated feeling wet start on my face."your my life I hope you wake up soon I'm going insane I can't live without you."