Beach

It's been 12 hours and we are finally here it's night time though. Me and Aiden are currently in our hotel room. I am watching t.v but Aiden is brushing his teeth. He came out and jumped on the bed and I giggled. He pulled me closer to him and I snuggled closer. After a few minutes I heard his snoring.

   I let my mind wonder off to what we are doing tomorrow and fell asleep.

     When I woke up Aiden wasn't here. There was a note on the nightstand. I picked it up and it read:

Dear Riley,

Hey don't worry I just went to Starbucks and a cafe. I will come back in an hour with food and drinks. Get ready because after we eat we are going to the beach! I bought you a new bathing suit it's in the bathroom be ready see you when I get home.

                                Your truly, Aiden

I ran to the bathroom and seen a tropical print to peace Bikini. The bottoms was high waisted and the top was strapless. I quickly undressed and stepped in the shower. After taking a shower I start to put my bathing suit on. I put my hair in a bun and walk outside on the balcony.

*Aiden's pov*

    After I left her the note I headed to Starbucks. I got a Carmel iced coffee and got the words 'my love' for her name. I got a bunch of pumpkin,glazed, and chocolate donuts. I then went to the cafe down the road. I got pancakes,bacon, and eggs for breakfast.

      When I got back home and opened the door I seen her on the balcony. She looked beautiful in the bathing suit I got her. While she wasn't looking I sat up the coffee's I got us and breakfast. I put a vase that head a fake rose in it in the middle of the table.

    She turned around and seen me and the table and gasped. She ran through the doors and hugged me. I pulled the chair out for her and she sat down. I sat in my chair and we ate in a comfortable silence. When I was done I went in the bathroom and put my trunks on.

    She grabbed a beach bag and towel and we walked out. When we got to the beach we sat the stuff up. She sat in the towel then stood up and handed me her sunglasses.

"Beach!!" She yelled and ran in the water. I chuckled and put her glasses down. I walked out the water and swum around with her.

That how we spent legit our whole day at the beach. It was fun and then we went home at steak and went to bed.

It was fun!!