On Hold / Book Recommendations

Yeah, I'm sorry.

So I've been thinking long and hard about what the hell I'm going to write in part two, but it won't come to me. And I've decided not to discontinue this story because I know I'll find the right plot for it in the future. And just know that until I finish all the other stories, this ones taking a long detour to its destination.

So basically, not really on hold after all. I just update whenever an idea comes to mind. I hope you're not angry over this. Also, there are other stories to read, and I won't say that they're better than Enlighten Me because it's always been my favorite book to read.

And because you can't read Enlighten Me anymore, I've listed some other Ryden and some other stories that aren't FanFiction (and also not gay so, warning). And the possibility of already reading these stories are high.

And that's the original thing I was going to post.

And this is a month later, but I still haven't found what should happen in the second part. So I'm making you readers choose what is going to happen with the story.

I'm going to be giving you three scenarios (Rya you fucking said you couldn't think of anything to write) because I'm an impulsive person and just thought of three scenarios at once. No, I'm not hyper.

Okay, maybe.

First scenario: Brendon forms P!ATD and they meet again in a concert.

Second scenario: Ryan and Brendon meet at an airport and have to sit next to each other on a flight.

Third scenario: They meet again at Cape Town.

Here are the recommendations:

Fancy Footwork, For Foxes and Wolves (Ryden) by kaydwen

Cynical (Ryden) by jennahbz

Suck It & See by kaydwen

Inflexible (Ryden) by 20_dollar_nosebleed

Cape Town (Ryden) by kaydwen

baby boy => ryden by fandomgarbage

That Golden Rule by SeraphStarshine

A and D (PUBLISHED) by fallenbabybubu

Cruel Me by fallenbabybubu

49 Ways To Die by TheAwesomeGals (trigger warning: a lot of mentions of suicide)