Chapter 29|| Tanya's plan

Violetta's pov***

Violetta's pov***

It has been almost a week since prom and nothing new has really happened. Tanya still doesn't hangout with us and the boys do. The only thing that changed is Freya and Ashton are finally together, but they're hiding it from Freya's parents since she's 16 dating a 21 year old. Ya i don't think her parents would approve. Other than that everything is the same.

"Yo there's another rally? Did we just have one like 2 weeks ago?" Freya said as she came and sat next to me at our table. It was lunchtime.

"I don't know but it will be boring anyway" i said. The rest of the squad came to the table and we started talking about the rally.

"Someone said there's going to be a fight at the rally" Chloe said.

"Oh hell ya i hope it's a chick fight. Chick fights make me laugh" Michael said.

"I heard someone was getting serenaded or asked out or something" I said.

"Is that the new thing? Asking at rallies?" Freya asked.

"i guess"

By the time it was time to go the rally i was so ready to go home. It's Friday and i don't give a damn about the school rallies.

"There's no room at the top and i don't want to sit at the bottom" Freya said.

"Who cares" i said. We sat all the way at the bottom of the bleachers and there were boring games and all the stuff that happens at school rallies happened. It was finally time to go home, well almost time, we had like 5 minutes when the principal took the mic and started talking.

"Sophomore Tanya Rodriguez would like to make a special announcement" he said before Tanya walked up to him and was handed the mic. She stood in the middle of the gym and i was actually so confused on what she was doing because Tanya is a really shy person and now she all of a sudden has all eyes in the whole school on her and she's not panicking.

"First i want to say hello and thank you to the principal who let me make a speech. So most of you know my good friend Violetta Dallas, the younger sister of Cameron Dallas" she said as she walked closer and pointed to me.

"Well Violetta has shared a few things about me with some people so i thought why not share a few things about her with you" i rolled my eyes and just tilted my head because whatever she says is going to be stupid.

"What is she doing?" Freya asked me.

"I don't know but lets find out" i said nonchalantly.

"First off she suffers from depression, bipolar disorder, anger issues, and anxiety. She has to take about 10 pills a day just to some to school" my jaw dropped. She is not saying this to the whole school. She is not saying this in front of the whole school.

"She is also dating a guy that i was head over heels in love with. They've been together for 7 months and three weeks ago i told her i was pregnant by her boyfriend and she didn't believe me. Well here's the ultrasound V" she said before tossing an ultrasound picture at me. I looked at it and knew it wasn't her because there was no name at the top. She probably printed it off of google. Tears brimmed my eyes. I can't believe this is happening.