Chapter 35 || Two wrongs don't make a right

Violetta's pov***

"We have to talk" Freya said on the other line.

"Okay, whats up"

-

I walked down the stairs very pissed off. Cameron was down there watching Shane Dawson videos on tv and laughing.

"Oh my god, look his dog actually hates him" Cameron said with laughter but noticed i was pissed so stopped laughing.

"What did i do now?"

"I need you to drive me to Luke's house" i said.

"Really Violetta? You just fucked your ex boyfriend so now you're going to go fuck your other ex boyfriend?" Cameron asked.

"He had sex with his ex 5 minutes before we got on the plane to New York" i yelled.

"I'll get my keys" he said in a pissed voice.

Again, Cameron and i would rather just pretend the other doesn't exist but if either of us get hurt but a boyfriend or girlfriend the other will go HAM. I have told off so many of his girlfriends that i lost track. I actually ended up getting put in handcuffs last year getting into a fight with one of the girls who cheated on him with another youtuber he doesn't get along with.

"Hey, i'm here and i bought a hoe with me" Freya said as she walked into the house with Chloe.

"What are you guys doing here at 11:30pm? How did you even convince your parents to let you come over this late?" i asked.

"Not important. Just know that my parents might never let me hangout with you again" Freya said.

"What did you tell them?" i asked.

"That you thought you were pregnant"

"Really? I'm not pregnant i just had sex with Hayes how could i even be pregnant already" i said.

"You had sex with Hayes?" Chloe and Freya said loudly simultaneously.

"Ya ya Violetta is a whore but we don't have time for that, we have to go kick Luke's ass" Cameron said.

"Agreed" Freya said.

-

I knocked on the door to Luke's house and waited for someone to answer.

"Violetta?" His mom asked as she opened the door.

"Hi mrs Hemmings. I know it's really late but can I please talk to Luke it's very important" I said.

"Sure thing sweetheart. Let me go get him" she said. Cameron was standing right next to me and Freya and Chloe were standing further behind me.

"Violeta what are you doing at my house at almost midnight?" Luke asked.

"I'm gonna give you 5 seconds to step out of the house" Cameron said sternly.

"What?" Luke asked in confusion as he looked at me.

"You heard the idiot" I said. Luke walked out of his house and shut the door behind him.

"I'm so confused on what's happening" Luke said.

"I just wanna clarify something with you" I said.

"Okay"

"I made out with Hayes, my ex boyfriend, you saw and broke up with me because I'm a whore. Correct?" I asked.

"Not the whore part but correct"

"You said she was a whore Hemmings" Cameron said.

"Cameron shush I got this" I said to Cameron then turned back to Luke.

"If you're just here to find out why I broke up with you can I go back inside?"

"No I'm not done"

"Well hurry it up I'm tired as hell"

"So correct right?"

"Correct"

"Okay so it's okay for you to have sex with your ex girlfriend 5 minutes before we got on the plane for New York?" I asked. Luke looked at Freya and Chloe.

"Really? You guys already told her?" He asked.

"Hey she asked you a question" Cameron said.

"Why are you bringing this up? We aren't together"

"I don't give a flying fuck if we're together or not. You fucked your ex girl friend and you gave me shit for kissing my ex boyfriend. You made me feel like the biggest slut when you did worse"

"Are we done?" He asked.

"You're un fucking believable. You know I'm glad we broke up. We would have never worked out anyway. Thanks for all the "sacrifices" you've made for me which is nothing since you haven't done shit for me" I said before walking away with Freya and Chloe while Cameron stayed and talked to Luke.

"Are you okay?" Chloe asked me.

"Surprisingly yes. I don't think my feelings for Luke were that strong. I'm completely fine with us not being together"

"Alright let's go" Cameron said as he jumped in the car and quickly drove off.

______________________________

At this point this story is going to start being more magcon that 5sos. Don't worry there's still going to be 5sos just not as much. It will go back to being more 5sos towards the end which as of right now is probably in like 10 chapters, maybe more.