The 29th December #2

*falling in face* Such I great way to start the day off by falling out of bed at 6:52 am. I can't go back to sleep now. I'm too excited to sleep I just can't wait to go to Millers Flat.

You may think I get excited easily but really I'm very and I mean very depressed. I just try to acknowledge happily. It can be difficult though.

*falling down stairs * I'm telling you these stairs hate me!

While picking myself up I get a whiff of pancakes cooking. Yum, my Favourite.

~

Gulping down the last pancake on my plate I run upstairs to my room.

"Mum can we remove these stairs. I'm telling you they HATE me!" I hear mum chuckle at my comment I make about the stairs hating me. They do though.

Do you believe me?

Why would you believe me I'm crazy.

~

A random thought that just came to my mind. My sister, Kelly, can't come with us because she is my step-sister and she is going to stay with her Mum for the New Year. I was fine with that. I don't mind having my new friends to myself.

~

Mum shoos me into the car. While she and Dad lock up the house. I pull out my new phone and search through my games till I stop at Cut The Rope. I love this game!

For the next half an hour I was playing cut the rope.

We arrive 45mins after we left Tapanui. (it is 1 pm now)

Shout to anyone reading this who is from Tapanui!!

We pull up at the camp with our tent and food. And of course clothing. The camp owners show us to our spot. It is just around the corner from last time. Right outside the kitchen.

It took us half an hour to set up. Saying that we have a huge tent. And we had to unpack the trailer.

~

I spent the afternoon biking.

I lasted 6km but then I went over the handlebars of my bike. I was bleeding quite bad. But I told myself I have 6km to go I am going to finish this ride no matter how sore or how bad I was bleeding. I didn't care I wanted to complete my goal.

I got back to camp less sore because my cuts stopped bleeding. I cleaned myself up in the bathroom. I came out of the bathroom to see a stranger ask me if I was ok. Because they heard I fell off my bike. How thoughtful of them. I told him what happened and he understood.
Later that night a went over to the kitchen to get a drink. When a girl called Chris asked if I wanted to join in with twister with her and 3 other girls. Of course, I wouldn't say no to a game of Twister. But I was sore, still, I did my best.

So there was Chris, Rose, Sarah and Lydia. They are all lovely girls, very friendly as well. Every single one of them greeted me with a smile.

~

I won 2 out of 10 games of Twister. I'm happy with that score.

~

*face planting * There is seriously something wrong with me. I keep fall over things. This time it was the guide ropes of the tent. At least nothing is bleeding.

~

Time for sleep.

~

A/N I HOPE YOU ENJOYED. BY THE WAY GO CHECK OUT MY OTHER BOOK, THE MODEL UNDERCOVER AS A HUGE
NERD.

AS ALWAYS

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

FAN

LOVE YA