#3 New years eve

I woke up feeling completely refreshed for the first time in so very long. There was just this feeling that made me want to jump out of bed and run and see who was outside to hang out with. I got changed then went across the grass to the kitchen because Mum and Dad weren't in the tent. "Hey," I say when I walk into the kitchen but being me no one was up so I was talking to a wall.

I walk out of the kitchen and spot Chris. "hey!"

"Hey, how was your sleep in the tent?" 

"Awesome," I reply and turn again but she stops me.

"The girls and I are going on a bike ride. Wanna come with?" I would but my knee hurt and I was planning on going swimming later so I replied with,

"Maybe another time, yeah?" 

"Cool, so I will see you later."

"Sure you will," I say, then turn and wave over my shoulder to her. She's a lovely girl, very kind and caring. 

~~~~

Later

"Awwww that was the best camping meal I have ever had! Thanks, Mum!" 

"That's no problem hun," She replies. Her cooking is always the best! Just so yummy. After dinner, I'm going with the girls at 10 pm to play spotlight. It's this game where you play tag in the dark with torches or more like hide n' seek in the dark with torches. It is such a good game but I have never played it in a big group.

~~~~

Later still (10 pm)

They run way too fast! 

I'm the tagger for Spotlight and we are over at the school and I have caught heaps of people here. Including some guys.  They kept looking at me as if I was one of the hot girls. Pfftt never! I have never been popular and never will be. It's just the way things are. I have the maximum of 10 friends. Honestly, I have like no one to go to if I'm feeling down.

~~~~

All us girls walk back to the campsite at 11.45 pm just in time for the speech on all the memories of the year. We then walk around the campsite with all the other campers while the camp manager plays the bagpipes. What a great way to start the year!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors note: because I am the bestest person in the world I am apologising for not updating in like 3 years! I am so sorry! I would have loved to update sooner but I guess I just forgot. My life is a very busy one and I didn't even remember I had started this story until someone added it to their reading list that I remember I had a long-lost story that had no end of yet.

 Also, I will not be updating at all for the rest of the month as it is my birthday and a whole heap of other things coming up. 

Sooooooo guys I thank you for the wait and so far no one has commented at all on either of my stories so make sure you are the first. 

ANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDddd I have a competition in my other story so go join that! 

I love you guys so much!

Enjoy and goodbye!