My Dream Guy

I was shocked to see a blurry vision of a weird blurry monster with wings. I was really scared and I hoped I'd stayed asleep longer to see in my vision my sweet death my a scaly winged monster. I Ran Back . The alleyway was long but I was very fast compared to the monster. I had some hope which didn't last for quite long because that weirdo threw a huge rock at my leg. I fell , hurt by the wound , I turned face to face with the monster . Trying to survive I was grabbing and throwing whatever I was getting but I knew it was just postponing my death. The monster dodging and moving slowly closer to me. I looked down and saw the bleeding wound caused by the rock. I felt I shouldn't have got distracted because I didn't get to see the glistening metal pierce through the monsters face. I just saw him perish into golden powder which disappeared. Looking behind the monster I saw a well built, black haired , lightning blue eyes and a charming smiling face. I was shocked and love-bitten at first sight. I was dreaming while he offered me his hand. Shakingly I got up and thanked him. I asked him about himself . He said he is 13, the same age as me. His name was Evan Carter and he was from Seattle too. He even said that the monster we faced was a harpy. I had heard that somewhere but I couldn't remember as usual ! He said that this was enough and we got to hurry up because we are attracting monsters. Okay , I knew he is attractive but attracting monsters was just a different thing. I couldn't understand much but if he saved my life , following him would be safe. He promised me to tell me about him while we are searching for another person. I felt bad because he didn't ask about me. And I wasn't lesser shameless. I asked him won't you ask me to introduce myself. He laughed and with a smirk replied I guess I know more about you . I had a really weird feeling but I couldn't help it . And well as he told me I followed him continuing my mysterious journey.