Unraveling Truths ...

I wanted to ask a thousand questions but I stayed quiet. I was just looking at him , looking at his body , his hair and his everything. He helped me climb to the roof of the alleyways, until we reached a high point and he was searching for something when he asked ," No Questions ?" I replied asking ," Where are we going ? ". He told me that we were going to find a guy who is similar to us named Chris. I immediately asked what do you mean by similar to us. He said," I'll explain that with Chris, any other questions ?". I asked him, "How do you know me ? What do you know about me ? And Who told you about me ?" He said," Chill ... I got a message in a bottle drifting from the ocean when I was near the beach.I often get such messages. Which tell me instructions to do when I'm confused.
Thats the message that even told me my special conditions. The recent message was sent telling me to save you and Chris. It's sent by my dad. All I  know about you is that you're my sister, I have your picture and you have the same special condition as me." After this brief answer of his there were thousands of confused thoughts in my mind and I asked the the most lamest question," What was that shiny weapon you used to kill the monster ?" He said that it was a weapon made of the rarest weapon and that too was given by his father. He pointed out at a building," See that." I nodded yes. He said that we gotta go there. I kept following him.I was going on getting restless. I then asked " Wait a sec, How am I your sister !? " He laughed and said that he wasn't joking and that I was his sister from his dad's side . I was getting frustrated, irritated and I wasn't getting proper answers as I expected, " I'm getting confused, Evan, It's  really confusing, who is your dad exactly ? I wanna know his name, And does he live on some kinda stranded island or something, if not why does he send you messages over the oceans in water bottles !! " He said something that gave me creeps , that sent a shiver down my spinal column, that shocked me !!! He said," Okay, I know you're getting confused, I don't want to confuse you more but this stuff is confusing!! And for your kind information my dad doesn't live on some stranded island or something, my dad is the God of the Oceans, Water, Horses, the strongest God who is the Father of many great Demigods even the Father of Percy Jackson himself and who has even defeated the Typhoon, Zeus, Kronos and many others. My Dad is Poseidon."!