14

>Be in Gamzee's POV

"Are you flushed for me?"

I stopped in my tracks. Was it that obvious? Sure, I was trying to give small hints that I like him, but was I doing it to openly and he noticed? I decided to tell the truth.

"Honestly," -I held him tighter, holding the back of his shirt in my fists lightly- "you're motherfucking adorable - of course I'm flushed for you. I have for a while, really." I then adjusted him in my arms as if I was holding a small grub, his face facing me and my arms around his waist.

"The only question that I motherfucking have," I continued, "is do you feel the same?"

Tavros flushed a dark brown and looked to his right. "I-I'm s-still not s-sure h-how I feel for you," he said and I started to frown.

He saw this and looked at me again. "B-But I don't hate you!" -he rubbed his neck- "I-I'm just not sure i-if I-I'm flushed for you, t-that's all."

I smiled and shrugged. "Motherfucking works for me." I set him in his chair with wheels and started pushing him towards his hive.

"D-Do you maybe . . ." he started, "w-wanna hang out with me w-when we get to m-my hive?"

I smiled, even if he couldn't see it. "Don't have to motherfucking tell me twice; sure." Tavros giggled and my heart fluttered.

It took a while to get to his hive, but the silence was nice. When we got to his hive, Tavros unlocked the door from his chair and I rolled him inside. I let go of his chair to shut the hive door. Tavros had rolled over to a love seat that had been added since I first came here, plus a TV.

"G-Go ahead and have a seat," Tavros told me, near the TV. "I'll put in a movie."

I flopped on the couch, looking at the blank picture box that soon turned on.

"'Pupa Pan'?" I asked, reading the movie title from the TV.

"Y-Yeah," he replied, smiling. "I-I really like this movie."

I nodded. "I've never heard of it."

Tavros started the movie and rolled over to my left on the side of the love seat. I turned to look at him. "Come sit over here," I told him. "You must be motherfucking tired of riding around in that thing all day."

He shrugged. "I-I guess-"

I quickly scooped him into my arms, making him squeak from surprise. It was so cute. I sat back down and put Tavros on my right. He was flushed.

The movie started and I was quite bored. It wasn't my favorite one, but I watched it for Tavros. He kept starring at the screen, never making eye contact with me. He sometimes mouthed along the words with the characters - especially lines from Pupa himself - and would smile so big when some certain parts came on.

The movie was soon over and he looked at me, smiling. "Wasn't it great?" he asked.

I smiled. "It sure motherfucking was." His smile somehow grew as well as mine.

"D-Do you wanna pick a movie now?" Tavros asked nervously and I shrugged.

"Why not?"

I got up and looked through his movies until I found something interesting. I grabbed it and held it up in the light.

"'T-The Boy'?" Tavros asked, sounding a little scared.

I turned to look at him. "Do you . . . not wanna watch it?"

He shook his head. "N-No no no! I-Its fine; you want to watch it so I-I will too."

I tilted my head in a questioning manner. "You sure?" He nodded again, trying to look brave. I shrugged once more. "Alright, but motherfucking tell me if you wanna stop watching it, ok?" He replied with an 'ok' and I put the movie in, starting it.

I plopped on the love seat again, laying my right arm on top of the back rest, my left one on the armrest.

The movie started fine and happy, but the scary things started happening soon after. At the first scare, Tavros squeaked and leaned against me, shaking. I chuckled and draped my arm over his shoulders and he soon stopped. Another scare showed up again and he wrapped his arms around my torso. I pulled him closer and started playing with his hair. He laid his head against my shoulder, making his horn avoid my face as well. His arms never left my torso and my hand never left his hair.

After the movie was over, I looked down at him. "Did you like it?" I asked.

He shrugged, moving his head to look up at me. "I-It was ok," he replied still sounding scared.

I leaned close to his face, giving a fake interrogation look. "Are you suuuure?"

He giggled. "Y-Yeah!"

We laughed and starred into each other's eyes for a while, not blinking for long periods of time.

"I've never noticed how motherfucking cool your eyes look, Tavbro," I told him, looking at every little detail of his brown-orange eyes.

He blushed a little. "I-I like yours too," he replied, his mouth slightly open.

Before either of us could stop, we were so close that our noses practically touched. After some more starring, I had closed the gap between us with a kiss on his lips. He gasped from shock but before I knew it, he was kissing back. I moved my right hand that was in his hair to his left cheek, rubbing his grey skin with my thumb. He didn't seem to know what to do, and tried to place his hands on my shoulders, till I moved them around my neck and pulled us even closer. I put my hand back on his face and my left hand went to his knee that had somehow turned to face me.

I had wanted this for a while, so I had to force myself not to be to fast with the kissing and kept it slow. I then licked his bottom lip with my tongue and he moaned quietly. It was kind of a turn on to hear it and I growled to keep myself under control.

We parted after - what I hoped was - forever, both of us lightly panting. Tavros opened his eyes slowly and blushed, looking to the side.

It was silent for a while, till Tavros spoke up. "I-I . . ." he started, "I, um. . . ."

I rubbed his cheek with my right hand that was still on his face. "Don't worry," I said to him, "you can tell me anything."

He nodded and tried again. "I-I guess I, uh, r-really am flushed for you . . . G-Gamzee."

I smiled so big and kissed his forehead multiple times, making him giggle. I pulled him onto my lap where he was straddling my legs with his and we were still able to look each other in the eyes. He was smiling and so was I.

"Well then," I said, looking down in my lap and laughing, "would you like to be my motherfucking matesprite?"

He seemed shocked and started blushing, but smiled back. "Yeah!" he replied confidently with no stutters.

I wrapped my arms around his waist and pulled him closer, our chests touching. Our foreheads connected and we soon kissed again after some laughing. He wrapped his arms around my to where both his elbows were behind my neck. I held him closer by his waist and never wanted to let go.