21

> Be a Worried Gamzee

I could tell he was lying to me, but why? It seemed he knew who he was talking to over his human phone, but who was it, and why was he so worried. It couldn't been the Spider Bitch, right? He seemed to scared, but I don't want to bring it up - for his sake.

We finally got to his hive and he opened the door, rolling in. After I got in and shut the door, I quickly scooped him up from his wheeled chair bridal style, making him squeak.

"W-What are you doing G-Gamz?" Tavros asked, giggling while flushed.

I simply smiled at him. "You're to motherfucking adorable, you know that?" I asked back. He blushed more.

I leaned in and gave him a kiss. He hesitated from shock for a split second, then quickly wrapped his arms around my neck, pulling us closer. I slowly made my way towards his respiteblock, trying so hard not to either break the kiss or make Tavros hit his horns or anything else on the walls nearby us. We finally got there and I set him on his human bed, then quickly climbed in, laying behind him.

"You all nice and motherfucking comfy like?" I asked lazily, wrapping my arms around his waist.

Tavros shifted a little bit, laying on his back so his horns rested comfortably. He seemed to think for a second, then blushed. He - surprisingly - turned himself to where he was laying on top of me, face-to-face, without moving my hands. I chuckled.

"N-Now I am," he said with a nervous smile, giggling a little.

I smiled back at him, starting to play with his little mohawk. I just looked at him, taking in all of his beauty. His blushes, his giggles, his eyes, his . . . everything. I loved him so much and it was so hard for me not to tell him every second of every day.

"I-Is s-something wrong G-Gamzee?" Tavros then asked. I blinked a few times, breaking from my trance to see him looking at me innocently.

I smiled and chuckled. "I just can't motherfucking help myself," I told him honestly.

"Hm?" he asked, confused.

"You're beautiful, Tav. I can't stop motherfucking looking at you every second."

He blushed. "T-Thanks, I guess . . . b-but I'm not beautiful."

I shook my head. "You're beautiful Tavbro - just accept it. I love you, and I just think you're flawless."

He gave me a goofy smile, chuckling a little. "I-I love you too Gamz, but I-I'm not flawless either."

I sighed and laughed a little. "You just love motherfucking contradicting me, don't'cha?"

"N-No I don't."

"You're doing it right now bro."

"N-No I-" He cut himself off, blushing more. "O-Oh."

I smiled at his silliness. "Just hush it and kiss me."

He smiled a little, but leaned in to kiss me anyways. I put each hand under his arms, only to move him up my chest a little to get a better angle to kiss him. Tavros squeaked in surprise, but kept kissing me anyways. I moved my hands to his mid back and wrapped them around him as his moved to my hair, bumping the base of my horns every once in a while. After a little, I licked his bottom lip, making him open his mouth immediately. I chuckled and plunged my tongue into his mouth. Tavros moaned a few times while I moved my tongue around his mouth.

We pulled apart and I looked up at him, smiling like always. "I love you," I told him.

He smiled back. "I-I love you too Gamz," he replied.

I raised a finger to his nose and quickly tapped it, adding a "honk" as I touched his nose.

Tavros giggled and copied my action, even adding the "honk" with it.

I tightened my arms around him slightly to make sure I didn't hurt him, then closed my eyes. "I'm gonna take a motherfucking power nap. Night Tavbro."

I heard Tavros giggle again, then he moved down slightly, laying his forehead against my chest and wrapping his arms around my neck. "N-Night Gamz."