PLEASE READ MEGA IMPORTANT

Hello everyone. I'm back, but I hate to dissapoint. I will not be continuing this book on this account.

You heard me. This account.

Long story short, two years ago my father took every social media account I had from me and that's why I haven't updated in so long. Recently, I just found all the passwords to my accounts (they never change lol) and now I'm letting everyone know that I have new stuff on new accounts.

I'm terribly sorry to everyone who thought I was ignoring them or just plain quit Wattpad. I've looked at everyone's messages I've been sent so thank you for your support.

Now, I know everyone love this story and so do I. I had a whole plan layed out and I was so excited to write it until the previously mentioned thing happened. But I now have a new account as wannabe-bishi and I plan on continuing the story there.

If you got a reply to a comment saying the same thing from the same account, it was true and I appreciate the people who talked to me to ask if it was. Cause it is.

Now, it will take time to move this story over and it is finished here, but I will tell you all this isn't the end of "Little Bitty Miracles". I'm so excited to bring it back!

(Also I saw how many drafts I never got to post and my heart shattered! I left y'all on a cliffhanger too and I feel terrible!)