Chapter 1: moving day

Marinette's POV :
It's been three years since Adrien came to my school. I honestly can't believe I ever hated him, we have become such good friends and I have stopped stuttering, well mostly . Today is moving day , I'm going to the college of the arts in Paris , after all Ladybug can't move away from the city that she protects from evil.
"Oh , sweetie We're going to miss you so much !" Mom sobs and dad puts a reassuring hand on her shoulder ,
"Oh , Mama I'm going to visit often I promise !" I say in a reassuring voice that makes her cry harder . Adrien honks the car horn , he's gonna give me a ride because we are both going to the same college, except he is studying modeling and I'm studying fashion. I grab my three boxes and my suit case and I rush out to the car putting my stuff in the trunk of the limo .
"Your late !" He says In a playful voice .
"Nope !" I say with a smirk
"Hmmm" he questions
"I'm fashionably late !" I say striking a pose .
"Guess you have to be , because your style has quite a bit of competition!" He says gesturing to himself .
"Sure ..." I say in a sarcastic tone we laugh and Adrien's driver starts the car laughing at our playful banter. After the three hour drive we arrive at the college , we get out of the car and walk to the housing office to get our room assignments .
"Hi , names please ?" A friendly looking lady that looks about twenty five asks with a smile.
"Marinette Dupain-Cheng !" I say brightly ,
"Adrien Agreste" my dorky friend says with a goofy grin . She laughs and hands us two room keys and a map .
"You two must be friends , well you're lucky , you two are roommates " she smiles " building 3A in room 126 she says with a quick goodbye she walks back to her computer.
"Well , you coming roomie ?" Adrien asks with a teasing tone .
"Y-yeah !" I say with a stunned look , I snap out of it and walk to the car , we grab our boxes and bags and begin the trip to our room. The room was amazing , It was entirely green , not that I minded , and had a bunk of a sort ... Pic below !

" dibs on the bunk without railing !" Adrien shouts dropping his boxes ,"That's fine with me !" I yell setting down my bag and boxes gently

"That's fine with me !" I yell setting down my bag and boxes gently ...
"Mari ! " Adrien yells
"What ?" I ask .
"Are you hungry ?" He asks and on point my stomach growls .
"Guessing that's a yes !" He says with a chuckle . We make some ramen noodles and sit down on the couch with our first college dinner , I switch on the tv and see there is news of an Akuma . I nearly spit out my ramen .
"Dibs on the bathroom !" I yell running there .
"You've been awfully quiet Tikki , you okay ?" I ask
"Me ? Oh I'm fine I've just been thinking .
"Ok , Spots on !" I say quietly, I jump out the window and swing across the city with my yoyo , the normal three hour drive only took me thirty minutes.
I swing onto the roof of the mayors house .
"Hello , m'lady !" The pesky voice I have grown to love greets from behind , I hear his feet lightly patter on the ground .
"Hi Kitty !" I say with amusement in my voice .
Here comes the cheesy Akuma name !
"I am the barber !" A petite man who looks like a old fashioned barber yells , his mustache twirls and becomes a long strand of hair that flings chat across the street , he grabs his scissors and cuts a civilians hair , they instantly become a minion , the Akuma lunges for ladybug but she dodges it and slings her yoyo , it wraps around his scissors and they slip from his grasp , she flings the object to chat who breaks the scissors and ladybug catches the Akuma .
"Bye bye little butterfly!" I say with a sigh .
"Is it just me or are the Akumas getting weaker !" Chat says
" seems so , I didn't use lucky charm and you didn't use cataclysm "
"Oh well !" He says and I swing off towards the college, after a while I feel something watching me . I swing my yoyo and land on a roof , I see a passing figure so I grab it with my yoyo and pull it towards me.
"Ahhhhhhh!" It yells then face plants at my feet !
"Chat ! Why are you following me ?" I yell
"Why would I follow you , I'm going to my college !" He yells rubbing his head .
"Oh sorry !"
"Welp , bye !" I say and race off full speed .
At the dorm ...
"Oh Tikki , that was close !" I say retransforming in the restroom.
"Yep!" She replies very distantly
I walk back into the dorm and finish my food with Adrien then we part ways get in our pajamas and go to bed .
Tikki's POV:
"Plagg!" I whisper
"What is it !" He yells
"It's really you !" I yell zooming from my spot in Maris bed and hugging him
"Tikki !" He yells with tears hugging back .
" I can't believe we found each other!" He sobs
"Me neither !" I sob into his tiny shoulder .
"Do you think they will ever find out ?" He asks
"Soon !" I whisper
We fly over to adriens duffel where there is a room set up for Plagg we climb into Plaggs bed and snuggle up together .
"Soon " I whisper
An: hi guys what do you think , funny thing is while I was spelling Plagg every time I spelled it , spell check would turn his name into Olaf , don't know when the next chapter will be out . Bye kittens !
Ps: word count is : 949 words