Short Suprise Bonus Chapter

Title: First I love you's 

( this is before the epilogue) 

Mari's POV:

I looked over at Adrien's sleeping form, we weren't a couple yet, unfortunately, but we were best friends. I crawled into his bed, careful not to wake him. Biting back a giggle I blew softly into his ear. He grumbled, snuggling further into the pillow. He was such a cat sometimes.

"Kitty. I have kisses and pancakes," I quietly whispered in his ear, hoping to wake him. To my delight, he bolted upright. I lightly flicked his nose before walking to the kitchen to make him a plate of fluffy pancakes. 

Soon after I had walked into the kitchen, he came trotting in, rubbing the sleep from his eyes. Quite frankly, it was adorable. 

"Do you have class today?" He asked, quickly taking a bite of the pancakes. I shook my head, his face lit up. 

"Nope, I'm all your's today Kitty," He scowled.

"Can you pick another nickname, Kitty sounds unmasculine," I giggled. 

"But you are unmasculine Chaton," He glared. 

"Nuh-uh, I'm a manly man," He huffed, taking another large bite of the pancakes. I sat next to him, stealing a bite of his pancakes with my own fork. 

"Uh huh," I replied sarcastically. 

"Do  I need to show you?" He smirked, grabbing the waistband of his pajama pants. I quickly shook my head no. 

"Nope, I believe you." 

"Good, now get your cute butt on the couch. We are having a movie day!"

. . .

After watching a few movies, Adrien looked like he was in pain. We had been flirting all day, maybe my hotness was affecting his brain. 

"Mari, I have something I need to get off my chest."

"Please say it's your shirt."

"What?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.

"What?"

"Anyway, I-I love you."  He stuttered out. I was pretty sure I was going deaf from my internal squeals. 

"I love you too." 

(Andddd that's it! no more bonus chapters or updates on this book. It is officially done! I know it wasn't my best writing in this chapter but I was happy because I looked at this story's read count. 13.4K GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!! thirteen points freakin four k. And get this I was looking at the country view count and I have readers from Fiji!!!! Freakin Fiji!!! Comment where you guys are, I'm curious. Not the city or anything, just the country or state!. yayyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!! CHeck out, Miraculous Hero's Swim Team. It gets updated pretty often. 

Peace out 13.4K Kittens!)