Chapter 2: Homework

Beep.... Beep.. Beep!
"Adrien ! Turn off the alarm !" I groan burying my face in the pillow. No response.
"Adrien!" I yell , no response then it hits me like a bullet , he has really early classes and I have later ones . I get up and walk to the dresser , I grab my usually shirt but instead of my pink pants I grab some pink leggings. I walk to the restroom and take a quick shower , I slip on my clothes and run a brush trough my hair , I spare a glance at the clock .
"Holy crap! I only have ten minutes!" I yell , I eat my cereal quickly while Tikki pulls my hair up . I grab my stuff and phone then I dart to design class . Luckily it's only
Two buildings over from the dorms , i dart through the door and into the first empty seat I see . I glance up to the person sitting next to me . It's a tall slender girl with brownish Blonde hair , she had a pair of piercing navy almost black eyes , her lips curled into a smile , her hair was long very long , even pulled into its tight braid it still went to her belly button, she was wearing a pair of Star Wars leggings and a blue sweatshirt with some black converse .
"Hi !" She said with a smile snapping me out of my daze
"Hi , I'm Marinette!" I offer my hand out , she shakes it
"I'm Brooke , nice to meet you !"  She replies with another dazzling smile .
Then the teacher came in and sat at her desk , the teacher pulled out a paper and pen then began role call.
"Brooke " she called
"Present!"
"Callie !"
"Here " she replies in a bored tone
"Drake "
"Yup "
"Marinette!"
"Present !"
"And last but not least , Sasha !"
"Hi" the red head replies with a tight smile almost as if it was forced I think she didn't like the teacher. We have a really small class , I thought about Adrien and if he would like this class or not .
"Hi class ! I am Ms. K , today is the first day as you know so we will start out light !" She announces with small smile , "everyone needs to draw a winter dress based on snow  , get to work !" She says and sits at her desk ,
I begin drawing , paying close attention to every line and shading I did , I finally color it in and lean back for a good look at my work .

(I don't own this , all credit to rightful owner)I'm satisfied with my work so I sign it and walk up to Ms

I'm satisfied with my work so I sign it and walk up to Ms. K and hand the sketch to her .
"Very impressive Marinette!" She praises looking over every detail.
She hands the sketch back along with a paper listing the assignment .
I go sit back down and see Brooke's design , it's a white dress that goes knee high and has fur along the bottom, the sleeves go past the wrist and have the same fuzz as the bottom of the dress , there is a blue belt with the buckle resembling a snowflake.
"That looks nice Brooke !" I say
"Thanks , yours looks awesome too!" She says and we both giggle and get back to work .
I read the paper ...
Your assignment :
Hello student , your assignment is to make your sketch reality, you will have until next Monday to complete this assignment , it counts for 80% of your grade for this semester so put in all your effort , good luck -Ms.K
With a small sigh I write down a list of materials , I'm thinking lace underneath and a blend of silk and polyester for the top of the skirt , the top will be a polyester blend and a sheet of thin blue lace over it , I also add blue dotted lace for the top of the skirt onto the list.
After class ....
I walk out of class with my sketch and my bag , I walk to the campus fabric shop and buy all the materials I need, I walk back to the dorm and don't see Adrien so I pull out my mannequin from my boxes I also grab my sewing machine and my sewing box . I slip in my headphones , I pull up my music and play "puppeteer by MAX" I slowly sing along while sewing the skirt of the dress . 
Adriens POV :
I walk into the dorm after class and set down my bags , I lean against the door way and see Marinette sewing a dress , she's singing  puppeteer and she's so absorbed into her work she doesn't even notice me. I stand there watching her for a few minutes, then she takes out her headphones and let's the music play freely , it's playing "hello kitty by avril lavigne " she dances and sing along perfectly on key. She still hasn't noticed me so I sneak up behind her and pick her up throwing her onto the bed .
"Ahhhhhhh!" She screams
"You are a good singer !" I say with a smirk .
"Adrien you scared the crap out of me!" She screams at me with rage in her eyes .
"Whoops ?" I ask
"I will get revenge ..." She says in a dark voice .
Later on in the night...
Marinette POV:
I sneak out of bed to the mini fridge , I know how Adrien gets up and let's just say every morning he touches his face , so let's mess up his perfect appearance .
I grab some whip cream and a bowl along with some green food coloring . I mix the whipped cream and color In the bowl then I take a spoon and put the mixture in his hand and hair and on his alarm clock . Then I grab my phone take a pic and post it , #themessymodel
Lol , I laugh silently then I head to bed .
Adrien's POV:
beep... Beep..
"Ugh!" I groan hitting my alarm clock with my hand and the other hand comes up to run my eyes , I hear a laugh , why was there a laugh Marinette never wakes up this early ... Something's up...
I feel a squishy wet substance everywhere , my eyes open and I see Marinette taking a pic of me .
I rush to the bathroom and see that I'm covered in green whipped cream.
"Marinette!" I yell
An: hi guys , hope you enjoyed this prank and cute moment . Bye kittens !
Ps: word count is 1058