Epilouge

It's been three years since Adrien and Marinette became a couple, and a few weeks ago they graduated college and moved into a small apartment.

Marinette now owns her own fashion company which rivals Gabriel Agrestes. Adrien had a more flexible modeling job and he was a part-time chef. He also had plans for that night, big plans.

The date....

His girlfriend came out of the bathroom dressed in a light pink dress, wearing black flats.

"Ready to go?" He asked walking her to the door.

"Yep." She smiles
At the restaurant...

The waiter came and received their order before walking off to tell the short chef watching from the kitchen.

A glass of wine was placed in front of her, as she drank a small object was visible in the glass.

"What's this?" She asked, fetching a fork before fishing the item out of the glass.

Adrien kneeled down into one knee, the object became clear.

A diamond ring....

"Marinette Dupain-Chang, we have been through thick and thin, sickness and health,  love and hate. I couldn't imagine life without you, so I thought why would I ever need to live it without you. So let me ask... Will you marry me?" He asked, her eyes welled with tears as she nodded. Slipping the ring on her finger before placing her lips on his in a loving kiss...

"Yes, I will marry you." She smiled, breaking the kiss.
•••

Hey guys, it's kitty here. This was my first MLB fanfic and I'm sad to let it go, but my writing has improved drastically and I've decided to move on. I thought I would leave this book with one short and sweet parting scene. I will be continually writing fanfics, including my dancing fic. But, keep an eye out for my new fic called "Those Promises."
So I thank all of you for reading this fanfic and I will tell you this. I wrote this for fun, NEVER EVER did I think it would get this many reads. So thank you guys for giving me the confidence in my writing I needed. Thanks to you guys I should be having tons more updates on my other fics.

Stay miraculous,
-Kitty Out ✌🏼