Epilogue

"I was a leader for two days," a brown tom scoffed, "Two days! I was going to lead GloomClan to greatness and rise up against that Sal-inja scrap!"

   A gray she cat sat a little ways from him, grooming her starry pelt, "I can tell this is coming to an end."
   A light gray tom padded up, his pelt was not lined with stars and he walked as an earth being, "I hope it's coming to an end," he growled stiffly.
   "It will, Gorsestorm. You must be patient," the she-cat purred.
   "Patience!" Gorsestorm spat, "Like anyone has time for that."
   The brown tom looked at LightningClan's medicine cat intently, "You should think of retiring soon, Gorsestorm."
   The medicine cat widened his eyes, "I still have an apprentice to finish training!"
   "After that of course," the tom replied.
   A hole disintegrated into the ground to reveal the plotting group of mysterious cats. The she-cat padded up to it, "Scarstar, Gorsestorm, come look."
   The cats watched below as a black tom stood in front of other cats, their pelts ruffled from no recent grooming and constant training.
   "We need to plan a time to fight back!" The large tom growled.
   "The fighting has to stop," A gray tom coughed, "It's leafbare, and sickness is spreading. It's no condition to fight or train in. The sick cats will render as useless."

   "Useless?" The tom widened his eyes, "I suppose that would mean you'd be better off dead, Storm?"
   "No, no!" Storm jumped up, "I'd really rather not die."

   "Good," the leader sat down, "I'm thinking in a few moons, take down each Clan silently about a moon apart."
   There were murmurs of agreement that pleased their leader.
   "Which Clan shall we fight first?"
   "Sal-inja, I have an idea," A she-cat spoke.
   "And what is that?"
   "LightningClan. They seem to think they're the strongest Clan, and that they'll always be there to help the others. They always interfere with our plans! If we take them down first, no one can bother us with the rest of them."
   "Perfect," Sal-inja twitched his whiskers and looked to the sky, "My powers may have vanished, oh mighty Lurking Shadow, but my strength shows still! I will take down these pesky Clans once and for all."

   The hole in the ground vanished, Gorsestorm stepped back, his eyes wild.
   "I have to warn my Clan!" He was about to vanish from his dream when Cinderstar stopped him.
   "No," She meowed, "This is something the Clans need to face on their own. Surprise is an element that they have all shared quite the experience in recently."
   Scarstar rose and padded over to Gorsestorm, his tail brushing over the tom's back, "Nothing lasts forever."
   Then everything vanished into darkness.

                                                                                        ~THE END~