Chapter 5: Training Vampy Style

Tsukiko's POV

I didn't feel like waking up, snuggling closer to the warmth next to me. I heard Kakashi chuckle as he continued to stroke my hair. "Mmm good morning Kakashi." I smiled despite having my eyes closed.

"Morning Tsuki chan, it's time to wake up now." He replied huskily, indicating that he only just woke up.

"Noo I want to sleep some more and stay here in your arms." I snuggled further into his arms.

"As much as I would love that we really need to wake up and train the kids."

"You'll never get me to wake up..." I replied cheekily.

"Not even if I do this?" Just as he said this I felt his weight shift, so I opened my eyes and saw his face approaching mine. He attacked my lips roughly and put so much passion into his kiss. All I could do was just to return the favor so I kissed him back with just as much vigor. With neither of us relenting, we continued for 5 mins or maybe abit more. I don't know I lost track of time. After he broke away, I looked at him with my half glazed eyes and he said "are you awake now?"

"Not quite yet." I gave him one more kiss and said "now I'm awake." I got up as he was approaching me for one more kiss and smirked at him when he didn't get to kiss me. He growled playfully and tried to catch me, when he did he pushed me down on the bed and kissed me hard. I giggled loudly as I responded to his kiss.

"Didn't you want me to wake up?"

"Oh right... But I kind of like this position a lot more." He smirked.

I realized what position we were in and I quickly got up as I blushed. "Hentai Kakashi."

"But I'm your hentai Kakashi" he sent me his signature closed eye smile.

"Okay, let's go get ready now ne?" I went and started changing into my usual ninja attire. And so did Kakashi after I came out of the toilet.

Kakashi's POV

'She's so beautiful and perfect and all mine. I'm so glad I confessed my love to her. I can see the future that I'll have whenever I'm with her. She just makes me so happy.' I let my gaze linger on her as she walked out of the toilet.

Tsukiko's POV

I walked down to the dining room with Kakashi to see our students bickering as usual with Sasuke being his emo self but slight smirking at Naruto's antics. It's not too late to save Sasuke from his own hatred.

"Good morning guys and girl, I'm sure you had a good rest last night! It's time for some training!" I said with an evil glint in my eye.

My students stared at me in mock horror and I'm sure I saw Sasuke shiver. Only Naruto was oblivious enough to say "Yes! Finally some training dattebayo! I'm ready for what ever you throw at me Tsuki sensei! Believe it!"

"You better be ready Naruto. You better be..." I smirked evilly.

Kakashi sweat dropped at my antics.

Naruto POV

'Why am I suddenly getting a weird feeling?' I shivered.

Tsukiko's POV

Kakashi and I led the team to a small clearing in the forest and we told them to each go to a tree. "So today, we'll be doing the ninja style tree climbing exercise. Before you ask any questions," I looked pointedly at both Naruto and Sakura, "let me explain the exercise to you first. I want you to walk up the tree without using your hands just like what Kakashi is doing right now." *smile*

I giggled when the faces of my students turned into one of awe and shock.

"To do this you need to concentrate and focus, try getting chakra into the sole of your feet and get a running start. But remember too much chakra and you'll be pushed back by your own power and you'll fall off the tree but too little chakra and you won't stick at all. So... You may begin whenever you're ready. Oh one last thing, use a kunai to mark tree before you fall off. Okay start!"