Sodapoppy

I walked to the DX. My best friend Kasey was supposed to meet up with me so we could go to the drive in. But she stood me up. I figured I could go see my friend Steve and Sodapop. My friends friends didn't approve of me hanging out and talking to them. Something about them being dropouts and low life's. It had to do with this whole greaser greased and soc thing. I honestly didn't care. To me you were either nice, or just plain rude and mean. I walked in and was greeted by Steve. "Hey y/n." He waved, covered in grease and oil. This boy sure did love cars. No wonder he works here. "Where's Poppy?" Poppy was a nickname I gave Sodapop after he shook my soda and the top popping off. I guess you could say I've had a crush on him for awhile now. But he has Sandy ya know? I'm a soc anyway, he doesn't like socs. Or so Sandy told me the time him and I hung out at the park. I figured I should leave him alone. "He's in the back why?" Steve raised an eyebrow. "Just asking, you're so full of it." I laughed. I went to the back, running into Soda. "Hey y/n what're you doing here?" He asked smiling. I backed up, trying hard not to blush, into Steve causing him to choke on the water he was drinking. "Oh I'm sorry Steve." I said turning around. "It's fine." Steve said coughing. He went to the back. Leaving Soda and I alone. Probably to fix another car. "So what brings you here?" Soda asked. "Kasey stood me up." I sighed. "What kind of friend does that?" He said. "Kasey apparently." "Aw cheer up y/n/n, you still got me." He threw his arms open wide. I blushed again. Curse you hormones. "Yeah." I said walking towards the shelf full of chips. I slipped on Steve's saliva mixed water he spit out on the floor. And knocking Soda over. "Oh Poppy I'm sorry." I stuck my hand out for him to get up. He slipped and fell back, me landing on top. "Oh I'm sorry." I said trying to get up only to fall again."Haha, I guess you could say you've," "No Soda." I knew where this was going. "That you've." I gave him the look. "You've fallen in love with me." He batted his eyelashes. "Oh Poppy what am I going to do with you?" I smiled. "You love me." He said batting his eyelashes. "I do love you." I said without thinking. "Oh no, I'm sorry Soda." He looked shocked. I tried to push myself off him, embarrassed. He stopped me and kissed me. "I love you too y/n." I was shocked now. "What about Sandy?" I asked. "What about her?" A familiar voice said. We looked up to see Sandy at the front desk looking down at us. We were still on the floor, in the same position. Soda on the bottom me on top. She walked out of the DX. "Forget her." Soda said. He kissed me again. "I love you y/n, I always have."

~
I had fun with this one. :))