Corey Feldman

I had rough day. I failed my driver's license, my boyfriend cheated on me, and my best friend now hates me. I sighed as I opened my front door. Stomping up stairs and to my room. I threw my backpack on the floor and flopped down on my bed. I closed my eyes. My parents wouldn't be home until next week. I guess I drifted off because I woke up to tapping at my window. I got up and rubbed my eyes. Looking out the window it was now dark. I heard the tapping again. I walked over to the window and groaned. Opening it I fell backwards something heavy landing on top of me. I looked down to see Corey. "Corey what are you doing here?" I asked as he smiled rolling off me. "I heard what happened, don't listen to those shit heads." He sat on the floor and I sat next to him. "I know I'm just really, not in the mood." I leaned my head back on the side of the bed. "I know, I know. That asshole Jerry doesn't deserve you anyway." He said looking away. "Yeah I know, and to think I thought it was going oh so smoothly." I shook my head. "Yeah ya know y/n, there are plenty of guys out there. Some that have loved you for awhile now." "Oh Yeah? Who?" I said in disbelief. "You just gotta look." "Yeah, well maybe I'm tired of looking." I got up and laid down on my bed, facing away from him. "Corey, what's wrong with me?" I asked as I laid on my side. "Nothing's wrong with you, you're perfect." He got up and laid next to me. "Yeah sure, ok." I rolled my eyes and buried my face in my pillow. "Honestly, c'mon y/n. Would I ever lie to ya?" He asked. "You have to say that you're my best friend." I said, my words being a little muffled by the pillow. "Fine then don't believe me." I felt the other weight on the bed lift up. A part of me wanted him to come back. I got up and saw him go to the window. "Corey don't go." I said, he stopped. "Why? You think I'm lying to you. Why would you want a lier with you?" He asked opening the window. I honestly didn't know what was going on with me. When I got with my boyfriend, I never had these funny feelings in my stomach, like I do around Corey. It's like I wasn't meant to be with Jerry. But Corey's my best friend. If we don't make it with being together, it'll ruin our relationship. The thought was eating at me. "But you're not a liar Corey Feldman. You're my best friend. You're my hero. My sidekick. And all that stuff in between." I smiled sheepishly. He rolled his eyes and laughed. Walking towards me, he sat on the bed. I looked at him and got this funny feeling again. It's in my stomach, like, like I'm nervous. He looked me in eyes. "Y/n, I gotta tell you something." He said scooting closer to me, never breaking eye contact. I think I'm in love with him. Maybe I should tell him. "I gotta tell you something too." I said. "We've been friends for awhile now," he started. "And, I've seen you go through thick and thin. And you were beautiful and strong no matter what it was that you were going through." "Corey, hold on." He stopped and looked at me worriedly. I think I know where this is going. "What? What's wrong?" He asked, he started sweating. I cupped his face. "Corey Feldman, you make me feel the way no one else has ever before." His eyes widened which made me smile. "I didn't even realize it until now. In which I should've. And I'm sorry." I kissed him, he was shocked. He was tense. I pulled back laughing softly. "If we're going to do this, you gotta loosen up." I kissed him again, "I didn't really think you'd kiss me." He said against my lips. I pulled back again and smiled. "In sorry can we try that again." He was a bit nervous I could tell. Shaking my head and smiling, I kissed him again. He kissed back this time. "That was my first kiss you know?" He said. I shook my head and laughed. "Oh really? I didn't notice." He wrapped his arm around me. "So would you do me the honor in being my-" I cut him off. "Corey, I'm not gonna be doing your homework for you." I smiled. "Ok, ok, fine. But will you still be my girlfriend." " I don't know Corey." I'm gonna mess around with him a bit. "What?! I thought you said you liked me?" He was panicking a little. "Honestly I never said that." I looked up at him, seriously. "Oh, no." He said. "I'm joking, I'm joking." I chuckled. "I love you ok?" I said leaning my head on his shoulder. "So you'll go out with me?" "Hm, I guess so." He kissed me. I totally forgot about all the stuff that happened earlier. I had totally forgot about why I was even mad. Man did this kid make me feel weird ways. But I love him.