Corey Haim

"Ok y/n you can do this. Just walk up to him and ask him if the date was still on. Here he comes." I walked over to Corey's locker. You see last night I was at Missy's party. Corey and his Girlfriend Alyssa got into a fight. Which led to him saying that, him and I already had plans for tonight. Now take into consideration, I have had a huge crush on this boy since we were little. "Hey Corey." I asked as he opened his locker. "Listen Alyssa I told you I don't wanna talk about it ok." He closed his locker holding a science book. "Oh sorry I thought you were someone else." I laughed a bit. "Um it's y/n." He stared at me blankly. "From the party last night, you said we had plans for tonight." His eyes lit up. "Oh yeah, didn't recognize ya there for a second." "I was wandering if tonight was still on?" I fiddled with my fingers a bit nervous. "Yeah sure, here let me give you my number and address. So 9 sound ok?" I nodde as I pulled out a sharpie and he wrote his number and address on my hand. "See ya tonight y/n" he kissed my cheek and left to class. My heart was doing back flips. I couldn't wait
~~
It was a quarter til 9 and I was ready. I wore my purple summer dress that went to my knees and flared out a bit in ruffles at the bottom. I decided to wear my white high top Nike's because, why not. I was extremely nervous. I looked over it was now 5 til. I said goodbye to my parents and left in my Mercedes-Benz. I pulled up to his house and got up to his door. His house was amazing. And big. I knocked three times. Corey answered the door. He was looking hot, I mean handsome. He was looking handsome. "You ready?" I asked. "Yeah c'mon." He closed the door and we got in the car. "So did you plan out tonight." He asked as I stopped at a red light. "I was thinking maybe going to get pizza at this amazing Italian restaurant?" I hadn't really thought this through. And I knew this cute little Italian restaurant with amazing pizza. "Sounds good to me." He said. We parked and got seated outside. We order pizza and garlic bread. "So, Corey, how's life?" I asked. I am really bad at small talk. "It's good. So how'd yaknow about this place?" He asked looked at me. God I could get lost in his eyes. "Oh, well I was driving around and was really craving some Italian. I just happened to be in fhe area and bada bing. I'm here. Why is there something wrong we can go somewhere else." I said worriedly. "No, no, it's fine, it's fantastic." He chuckled and I relaxed a bit. "Oh great." I looked up to see him staring behind me. I looked back to see Alyssa. "Hey y/n can I tell you something?" "Sure." "I don't know why I didn't say this before. But I, I'm a bit nervous. I've been nervous ever since I first saw you. I like you, no I'm completely in love with you." I looked shocked. And blushed. "See the reason I didn't really talk to you was, I was really nervous you'd reject me." He looked down. "Oh Corey, I feel the same way." I said. "Really?" He leaned in a bit, I followed. "Yeah, really." He kissed me. My God Corey Haim kissed me. My crush since 6th grade kissed me. Could this night get any better? We pulled back. I laughed, "You got a little something on your face." "I am so embarrassed." He turned pink. "It's fine." I chuckled as I wiped pizza sauce from the corner of his mouth. He grabbed my hand and held it. "Y/n, will you go out with me?" "Excuse me what?" Did he just ask me out? "Will you go out with me?" He repeated. "Yes. Yes, yes I'll go out with you." I kissed him. "Great." He smiled and held my hand.