Christmas (Liam)

Katelyn POV.

Today was Christmas Eve and I haven't seen Liam in six months it was really upsetting. I know I should know by now since I have been with him for two years but it was still hard.

I decided I wanted to go clubbing with my best friend because I didn't want to spend Christmas Eve by myself.

"Hey Katelyn. Let's get out there in the dance floor and get crazy." By now I was pretty much wasted, so Liam was the least of my worries.

I started to grind on some random hot guy I had found. I missed the way it felt to have someone's body so close to mine. His hands were in my waist holding me tight making my feel his erection.

"Hey baby want to take this somewhere else more private," the guy said with a husky voice that made me wet. And like I said before Liam is the least of my worries right now.

"Mmmhh." I couldn't seem to get words out of my mouth since he was nibbling on my earlobe and making his way to my neck with his hands squeezing my breast through my tight red dress.

As we exited the club I was all of the sudden pushed to the wall.

"You little bitch. I've been looking around for you to spend christmas with you, but instead I find you here wasted with this asshole whoring around."

"Liam I really didn't mean too. I felt so alone." I was staring to see blurry seeing that the alcohol was getting to me. I knew I was close to passing out.

I woke up feeling a huge headache and really cold. That's when I realized that I was in the master bedroom hand cuffed to my bed naked.

I see Liam walk in the room fully naked.

" Katelyn you've been a very bad girl. So guess what I am going to have to punish you and I will also skip foreplay since I want you NOW." By the sound of his voice I could tell he was still mad, but I still blame the alcohol for making me do all the stupid stuff that happened yesterday night.

"Ahhh Li-Liam". He began thrusting into me. His hands gripping my breast tight with he was deep inside me.

"That's right honey scream my name loud and clear." After a few more thrust I felt the burning sensation in the stomach.

"Let it go." With those three words I let go yelling Liam's name.

I was so tired and sleepy I fell asleep but before I did I heard Liam whisper in my ear I love you Katelyn with all my heart and I fell into some deep sleep.

Hope you liked it @liamlover911

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Follow

Request

Vote

Checkout my other story